Looking for a rp partner

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for a rp partner

Postby MrM945 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:58 am

Hi ! I’m looking for an experienced rp partner , my old one has gone ghost on me so I’m
Currently looking for a new one , must be literate and ok with world building and talking about ideas

Update ! July 2021 : well it’s has been a while huh ? A lot has changed since them , I’m a switch now and I do have my down discord ! Mrm945#2737

Update 20 January. Currently looking for someone to RP an anthro along these lines https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?
imgurl=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5a/69/19/5a6919028a7cdf76fa47c1985f53572f.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.pinterest.com/macphilip/blacksad/&h=364&w=236&tbnid=i481XccQx6u_aM:&docid=nB-Q2HEnWmYmhM&hl=en-gb&ei=aPOfVrSyEImv-QGejZ7ABA&tbm=isch&client=safari&ved=0ahUKEwi0hue-ornKAhWJVz4KHZ6GB0gQMwiJASheMF4 ( face wise and body wise no fur ) also I'm looking for someone to do a cheerleader pred RP with since there's absolutely no content of cheerleader pred here

Update 25 November. I want to try a RP with an anthro bbw pig girl, got a view ideas lined up so if anyone wants to just pm me and we can talk ^^

update 28 October . I wanna try out a few ideas. One is a RP with rouge the bat as pred and one is with a fairy , feel free to contact me if a thing on here interests you :D

upade 12 September, as you can tell by the title I really reeeeeeaaaallly craving an RP with Anne Marie from tdi and tf2 femscout. Also I'm also wanting to try out a lollipop chainsaw RP with Juliet as a pred cause she been prey far too many times

Update ! I'm currently looking for someone to do a tf2 RP with femscout as the pred and someone to do a RP with a furry cowgirl( bbw preferved)

Currently looking for female pred or male pred, I'm just getting a little bored with being the pred all the time. So pm me if your interested and we ca plot ! A plot I really want to try out is a voracious cheerleader wanting the local nerd girl/boy to be her lover/belly pet[list=][/list]

Im a switch so I can do either pred or prey not really bothered if your male for female I'm just looking to have some fun ^^

Hi ! Just joined this site been stalking it for god knows how long so yeah I'm looking for an rp partner mainly non fatel vore ,some anal navel and soft vore, I'm a dude Just dropping that there. I fairly flexible with who I play either boy or girl, pred or prey I don't mind :-D I mainly RP through discord but I can do pm
if your interested in both !

Here are some possible ideas we can try out

(( mother vore I.e mother cheating on husband for younger man and eating him making him her sex toy or cheating on daughters boyfriend.))

I'm willing to do an rp with cartoon women I.e jessica rabbit, Debbie turnbull, any total drama island girl but I never watched to show myself, mrs turner ,

(I'm looking for someone to try out a tf2 vore rp with, you know like either a Femscout or some other fem classes decide to make a meal out of one another or they vore someone they care about, I can also work with the male classes too well scout mostly. Also I always wanted to try being prey to anthro hippo girl being in that big belly would be a lot of fun ^^.)

But I do have some likes and dislikes

Here what I like

Same size
Navel
Anal
Non fatel( but if they can reform that's okay)
Bbw
Sex
Long rps( I hate I repeat, I HATE very short replys I love however long rps with story and depth)
Character development
Some furries( I.e like anthro hippos, croc girls, cows girls you get the idea)
F/F
M/M
Belly worship
Face sitting
Rebellious/spunky prey
Loving pred/prey relationships
Fat preds
endosoma
F/m
Long story’s and developing characters

What I don't like
Scat
Watersports
Predator being cruel ( can work with this )
Digestion
Underage
Incest( only blood relation I.e by marriage is okay) ( Is up for discussion just pm me your idea)
Ponies
Hard vore

So,yeah if you want to plot something just message me ^^

Last bumped by MrM945 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:58 am.
MrM945
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!