LF Literate Abusive Pred for Unwilling Prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

LF Literate Abusive Pred for Unwilling Prey

Postby FauxSlime » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:15 pm

This post contains very graphic and possibly triggering kinks. Do not look if darker themed kinks upset you!

I enjoy being this type of prey to others so if you would like a pet/prey/slave like how I am describing you may contact me. Serious offers only!

Looking for an active pred to RP with. I am wanting a long term RP as someone's slave and property. I can play any prey the pred desires, any species and any gender but I do have my moods and preferences. I want to be held captive, beaten, raped, and tortured on a daily basis. I enjoy being scared of my pred and objectified. Heavy physical and emotional abuse to the prey which will end up in brainwashing so the prey thinks they deserve it, think they are doing what is best for me, or condition me into enjoying this treatment. I also prefer preds with very few or no limits.

Literate posts are required! This is a must! Must be able to write around 2 paragraphs of detail minimum (that is 250-500 words per post or 10+ sentences) ...I know it may seem extreme but I like details and I will be posting the same size if not three times as much. Smells, sounds, textures, and anything else you can imagine.

Settings I prefer:

Modern Fantasy
Fantasy
Futuristic (Cyberpunk vibes)

If you have read everything on this list please tell me your favorite fruit/dessert or your favorite bondage position to put someone in~ :3

Favorite kinks I'm looking for in a predator!

Fat play/Fat characters (will send reference pictures if asked)
Weight Gain
Smothering prey in rank places
Clothing entrapment
Belching/Farting in prey's face
Conditioning
Bad breath
Heat/Estrus
Drugs (forcing prey to become inebriated to control them and aphrodisiac potions to force their body into heat)
Belching up slimy articles of clothing after eating prey
Excess Drool
Predator excessively gassy after eating prey (belching/farting). Prey's screams/moans cause the pred to become bloated and gassy by forming air pockets in their guts
Predator eating antacids like candy to make prey suffer inside of their stomach for a very long time
Slimy, realistic stomach filled with chunky, half eaten food and thick sludge that also reeks of bad breath and bile
Predator eating food with prey already in stomach
Sex inside of a stomach (consensual or not)
Thick tongues a pred can make prey choke on
Innie belly button
Belly button storage
(If male prey) Belly button sex
Eating, fatally digesting, and disposing other prey in front of prey
Giving prey abuse scars until they reform into a new body
Reformation - Non main characters are disposed of permanently
Gender of prey - Any but I have a soft spot for females, males, and femboys <3 this mostly depends on my mood so feel free to ask
Objectification
Impregnation/Breeding
Food Play
Age difference/Age play 18+ characters
Unwilling prey
Anthro Characters
Non consensual/Consensual sex
Sweat
Body Odor/Poor Hygiene/Bad breath
Gas - Farting/Burping
Vore - Oral, Anal, Unbirth, Navel, Cock (in that order and depends on mood)
Graphic Digestion
Messy/Slimy Stomachs
Fat/Obese preds
Size Difference 2:1
Brainwashing prey with emotional/physical abuse
Scent dependence
Physical Abuse
Marking prey as property
Possessiveness/Objectification
Stockholm Syndrome
Body Worship
Bondage

These are on my absolute "NO" list, its a short list so please respect them

Scat/Vomit/Urine consumption
Extreme gore
Decapitation/Disembowelment
Castration
Complete cooking
Small Pred/Large Prey
Muscular Pred
Human Pred
Media characters
Brats
Necrophilia
Hyper
Blueberry inflation/inflation popping

Finally, to end this all off, I would like to mention a few things before you consider sending me a message.

-I greatly prefer roleplaying on Discord. More convenient that way. Sending me your discord tag alongside your PM is recommended.
-My timezone is GMT-4. If you send me a message and I don't respond for a while, I might be busy or asleep. Don't lose hope, though!
-Be aware that I am also still a human being with a life of my own and moods. I might not be able to continue playing with you every time you ask, and I would like it if you respected that.
-When PMing me, do let me know your preferences and what you're looking for in advance so I don't have to ask too many questions.

Last bumped by FauxSlime on Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:15 pm.
FauxSlime
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!