Seeking gay male pred friends and RP partners!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Seeking gay male pred friends and RP partners!

Postby Herc1995 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:30 pm

I am an observer (meaning I prefer my character to be one who does not get eaten, but I GLADLY will play as NPC prey for the pred. Just as long as the character I am is not eaten!) looking for a human male pred to gorge on prey. The more prey, the better.

Also, so you know. I ONLY RP in third person perspective and I do NOT like to RP over PM.

I admit, my likes are very different from most and I might be a bit picky, but I can't help it. Just to give you an idea of my likes, here is a list of my MOST enjoyed stuff:

Loves:
***ONLY humans or Demi-Humans***
*** Being an Observer to vore
** Cock Vore
*** Oral Vore
*** Same Size
*** Small Pred/Larger Prey
** Micro/Macro (Small pred/Giant Prey)
** Small top/Larger bottom
* Anal Vore
*** M/M
** Willing Prey
** Semi-Willing/Hypnotized Prey
*** Eager/Willing Prey
** Shy/Unsure/Unwilling Pred
** First Time/Accidental Vore
*** Mass vore (Multiple prey/mass amounts of prey)
**** Planet or Universal Vore
** Scat Ending(not required, but enjoyed)
*** Digestion/Cum Digestion
***Stretchy/Toon Pred
*** Being a submissive top in sex (Basically, still a top, but the bottom is in charge of me)
** Incest
** Underage Preds (not required)
** Feral Prey
** Rule34/Canon Characters
** Celebrities
** Image Play (basically, choose a picture or drawing or a cute guy you like and RP as him)
** You pretending to be pred in real life (This is a weird kink and not many people do it, but I LOVE the thought of my RP partner just casually talking about how he can/does vore people in real life. That's such a hot thing to me. Even better if he talks about a meal he is having as he types to me. The more prey the better.)

Hates
* Macro/micro (big pred/small prey)
* Mean/cocky/uncaring preds
* Muscular Preds
* Unwilling prey
* Crossdressers/Traps
* Non-Human/Furry Preds
* Single prey (I.E. only one prey per scene)
* Pred bigger than prey
* Being a 'feeder' (there is a HUGE difference in observing and being a feeder. I do not 'feed' prey to a pred.)
* Fat/Weight gain
* M/F, F/M, F/F (or females mentioned at all in RP.)

That's all of my MOST enjoyed stuff. But, if you want a FULL list of my kinks, check out My F-List account: https://www.f-list.net/c/alex%20reyd/

And, if you wanna RP, send me a PM here or add me on Discord (DyerSituations#8983) or Telegram (DamianDyer94)

Last bumped by Herc1995 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:30 pm.
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!