Personal Pet to Digest and Dispose of

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Personal Pet to Digest and Dispose of

Postby FutureBellyAche » Thu May 21, 2020 7:28 pm

I don't do discord, I in general don't like live chat RP's.

Ever feel your belly grumbling and want something satisfying filling it, but don't want to go through the trouble eating a normal human can cause?
Then do we have the offer for you with our brand new BUILD-A-PET services. Our service creates a custom demi-human pet of any kind, fully customizable down to its personality and even gender.

Or want a 6 foot tall golden retriever girl to squeeze into your stomach and turn into a potbelly?
How about a wild tiny harpy boy who accidentally gets himself stuck in your dinner or winds up in your mouth while you sleep?
Perhaps a sexy naga girl to slurp up and add to your curves?
There are limitless ideas for how your pet can turn out, just ask us and we'll see what we can do.

Our service takes the DNA from a human or other creature and clones them into a human variant of whatever the desired species is. Hair, saliva, even other bodily fluids will work for the DNA to create the pet. Once we have DNA we have great control over how the pet can come out. Having a source of DNA is important. Though if you want to clone a fictional character,

Saw childhood pictures of your husband and thought he looked scrumptious? Give us a bit of his hair and you'll have a young pet version of him in your belly in no time.
Want to see your friend as the opposite sex? We can genderbend them and you can show them the bends of your intestines once your done.
The process is affordable so people of all sorts can do it, our pets our priced like fine meals. So if your little sister saves up her pocket money, she can have her own.
Speaking of little sisters, tired of your big sis reigning over you? Save up and we'll send you back a tiny pet sized version of her you bully and show to the toilet.
We won't make aggressive pets though, too many cases of the owner being eaten. And that's just not good for business. Any aggressive pets found are likely faults in our process.

We do have our limits and we don't do everything.
Loves ares things we love to do with our pets, stars are absolute favorites. Likes are similar but lower on the list of preferences.
Mehs and dislikes are things that will require the right setting and some fine haggling to get a good pet to do. Hates are stuff that is nigh impossible for pets to accept, and would require a speech level 100 check, an exquisite concept, and probably the right mood and level of trust.
Deal breakers will end our obligation to you and will cause immediate returns of any pets still alive.
Anything not listed was probably not thought of, so feel free to ask.
Anything in bold is specific things I'm currently seeking, it adds a lot of points to deciding on an rp.
Loves
Spoiler: show
Playing prey
*Digestion*
*Disposal*
*Weight gain
Infinite Digestion
Unwilling
Teasing
Lap sitting
*Size difference between pred and prey
*Unaware vore/digestion
Female preds
*Stalker preds
*Sadistic Preds
Family Vore

Human pred
chubby preds

Master/pet relationships
Slobbish/messy preds
Oral vore
Anal vore
Cock vore
Cumgestion
Stomach ache
Willing prey
Herm preds
Trap preds/femboi preds/ feminine preds
Sleeping preds
Fandom preys
Fandom preds
(There's a seperate section for fandoms I'm into roleplaying down below. Though feel free to ask, I can be forgetful.)

Mehs
Playing Pred (moved up, I'm still not 100% sure how good I am at it, but I'm willing to try in the right scenario)
Sex
Unbirth
Breast Vore
Willing
Stuffing
Feeding

Dislikes
Feet stuff
Furry Stuff (this isn't a hard no but I am really picky with furry's)

Hates
Cooking
Hard vore
Male/very masculine preds
Hyper anything (scat, cum,etc)
Dragons (Dunno why, they just don't do it for me. Lamias and other scaled creatures are fine though.

Fandoms
Lots of nintendo stuff (especially Bowsette and Peach)
Overwatch.
Undertale.
Pokemon.
Persona 4 and 5.
Ask about any anime.

Deal Breakers
Bad grammar and endless typos. Typos are generally fine up to a certain level, but if decoding your reply requires a doctorate, pets will likely end it short. After all, pets love an owner who can serenade them with some lovely grammar skills.
Single lone posts also grind away at me. I work with what you give me, so if you give me nothing then I have nothing to work with. And that's not too terribly interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't know what you want exactly? Or wish to explore our options? Feel free to ask away, were open to at least discussing. Please do give something to work with though.

Feel free to use this concept for whatever you like. My prey preferences may not please those who want to be eaten by their pets. Our competitors may be better if you honestly wish to be eaten by your own pet,but we prefer to make a profit with our organization and keep our customers coming back.

I mainly roleplay through PM's but understand I am slow to respond. I try to think and write a lot with whatever my partner gives. I do my best to match length. Longer posts are preferred.

Ignore the spoiler below, it's a WIP pet template thing. Can't decide how it should go. It's unlikely anything will come of this, since I like making characters for RPs.
Scarlet
Sex:Female
Race: Customer Choice (preference is lamia's or harpies)
Average height: 6 ft
A spunky tomboy

Alista
Sex:Female
Race:Phoenix
Normal Height:4 ft
A small voraphillic phoenix girl who loves to spend time in people's bellies, endlessly digesting and causing trouble for them.

Lunis
Sex:Male
Hair:White
Race: Customer's Choice (preference is cat's or bunnies)
Average height: 4ft

A meek boy who eagerly listens to whatever his master would have him do.

Last bumped by FutureBellyAche on Thu May 21, 2020 7:28 pm.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Return to Seeking partner!