New guy looking for [female] RP partner

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

New guy looking for [female] RP partner

Postby no_one_you_know » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:22 pm

Last edited by no_one_you_know on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
no_one_you_know
Somewhat familiar

Re: New guy looking for [female] RP partner

Postby Umiriko » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:13 pm

hehe love the avatar ^_^ and i thin my dragoness could help you out there, filling both your preddish and preyish needs, but if you want me it has to be either on msn or yim as i dont use the chat rooms im afirad.. well taht or pms
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re: New guy looking for [female] RP partner

Postby Kulimbor » Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:11 pm

Yeah. I love it myself, too. Anyway, I can help you out with your needs on both, since I do both and am quite flexible. I don't really go to the chat either, really. I do mostly on messengers, MSN, YIM, or AIM. Or through private messages. Those work as well. Give me a private message or add me on aim as angelgoten5k, or Kulimbor on YIM. If you don't have either of those, and only have MSN, give me a PM asking for that address. I don't give it out publicly due to a past incident that gets me a crap load of add requests from people. :)
Kulimbor
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!