Female Seeking Female/Herm Pred!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Seeking Female/Herm Pred!

Postby Chryseum » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:05 am

Hi there! I'm looking for people to roleplay with on the private forums, PM, or IM. I usually RP as a female anthro fox, and I prefer to play as prey.

A list of my current characters that have profiles. I will add more when I can actually finish my WIPs~:

[url]https://rp.aryion.com/profile/chryseum_alts
https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Joliette_ (Female Loli Human)

Things I really like RPing with:
-Taurs
-Oral Vore
-Unbirth
-Cock Vore (as prey only)
-Anal Vore (as prey only)
-Breast Vore
-Female characters (Males are perfectly fine, but females preferred)
-Herm characters
-Anthro characters
-Dragons, Nagas
-Master/Slave or Master/Pet
-Same size
-Macro/Micro
-Pokemon
-View characters for more

Things I really don't like RPing with:
-Hard Vore
-Death
-Scat
-Watersports
-Dirty anal vore

Notes about me
- I highly prefer PMs at the moment, IM as a secondary. No forums for me, now.
- Please don't be impatient. I reply at my leisure, and any rush will result in me not replying at all. Now you can poke me if I take more than a few days, but don't rush me within a day because you see me online.
-Please approach me with a bit about what you'd like to RP! It really helps to see your devotion to a scene if you take the time to type a little about what you want to do and your character, instead of just asking to RP.

Note: I know I had RPs going and quit responding. RL happens, please remember that. You're welcome to message me again, but do not bring up the past scene and ask me to continue it.

Last bumped by Chryseum on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:05 am.
Chryseum
---

Return to Seeking partner!