Male Pred seeking some tasty cock and throat snacks

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Pred seeking some tasty cock and throat snacks

Postby DragonAscended » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:28 pm

Greetings! Just a bit of an introduction and then we get to the good stuff. I have been Rping for about seven years, I got into erotic roleplay sooner then I would like to say but it has finely tuned my abilities. Vore came a little later, I enjoyed it but it was more of a passing venue through the interest of the furry community. More recently I have found myself enjoying idea of snacks traveling down the cocks and throats of my characters. Since there seemed to be a community for this sort of roleplay and ideas I thought that I should join and hopefully exploit one of my favorite fetishes.

Now back to the Vore RP

Now I have some standard character my fursona, Godfrey Tannhauser, a shark sergal hybrid who is as voracious as he is hansom. Always willing willing to have a go with a lovely lady or try his luck with an equally sexy man.

Preferences:

Loves:
Being Pred
Willing Vore
Cock Vore
Oral Vore
Digestion
Cumgestion
Tongue Play
Sex Before or During
Reluctance
Fatal
Casual Vore/Sex
Public Vore/Sex
Same Size
M prey
F Prey
Size Difference
Lots of Prey
Furries and Monsters
Lots of Cum

Reformation
'Sleeping it off'
Non-Willing
Sex (After)
Multiple Partners
Hard Vore
Snuff (In this case, explicitly playing out the death, before, during, or after vore)
Macro/Micro

Eh . . . (Can be persuaded):
Non-Sexual
Marking

Just a thing to state, I love longer RPs or more story based but I will do grab and gulps. If you want to roleplay over Discord, Skype, Kik, or telegram then I can make it work.
If you have any questions, don't be afraid to send me a PM

Some possible outcomes for the prey

prey can be digested into thick semen.
prey can be transformed into semengirl.
prey can be transformed/absorbed into the penis.

Been away for awhile back I am back now

Last bumped by DragonAscended on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:28 pm.
DragonAscended
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!