Another newb looking for first RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Another newb looking for first RP

Postby Lexifoxy » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:45 pm

Well, today marks my 1 week aniversary that I discovered vore and hence discovered this site. I am thinking of giving RP a shot, and would like someone fairly experienced to have a quick one with, someone who can show me the ropes. I would like to be prey, but I haven't developed any characters yet, so you can also kind of help decide that. I am thinking a fur wolf who still wants to be prey.
Lexifoxy
--- ?

Postby Axora » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:49 am

sure, I'm normally prey although I play pred sometimes. Give me a hollar if you see me
Ahh! Communism, my favorite technology-Abraham Lincoln, Civilization Revolution
Axora
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SyH » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:00 am

ill be a pred for you if you want to, i dont know how experienced compaired to every one else though, but my yahoo is [email protected] if you want to play over that, or you can just pm me in the chat room
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Re:

Postby Lexifoxy » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:05 am

Well, I would like it to be public, such as in a chat or on the forum. I don't know, maybe I should read more RPs in the forum, though they are huge. 38 pages for 'The Voar', I read the first post and it sounds interesting but it's quite a bit of literature.
Lexifoxy
--- ?

Return to Seeking partner!