Mugger F/M vore

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Mugger F/M vore

Postby RyanKrakinski » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:15 pm

Inspired by a dirty thought of mine when I was walking in an empty alleyway.

Basically, I thought about a female mugger attacking and eating me, possibly with sex before vore. I always pictured the mugger as a tall Asian woman with revealing clothing and a dragon tattoo. If you’re curious and want to discuss details, hit me up in that DM, fam.

Can be furry or human.

NOTE: Although I prefer to be prey, I could try out being the pred as well. I just don't do it often because I fear being insulted.

Here's some stuff that I'm into...
Vore: Obviously. Soft, hard, oral, anal, safe, fatal, etc. I personally prefer oral soft vore with fatal digestive results, but I'm fine with other parts.
Bellies: This is important. I always prefer same-size vore, or at least a taller pred. Not like micro or macro, though. I really like the size of a big belly. Swollen, pregnant-like... Yummy! By the way, I can do any other types of vore in case you request it, such as hard, anal, etc.
Gas: Belching and farting, yes. I love that stuff, but it's worth noting that I don't want it constantly. That is, I don't want it all over my character's face at all. You know, that kind of stuff.
Disposal: Scat, exactly. However, I like it after the prey has been digested. I don't want scatplay, though. That really turns me off, so don't expect my character to eat shit or play with it or whatever.
Teleiophilia: Sexual attraction towards adults. I often prefer my character to be eaten by adult women, usually after that character has intercourse with then.
Xenophilia: Preds from different parts of the world are always attractive to me, especially the accents, no matter how poor their English may be. I actually get offensive when it comes to them (stereotypes, appearance, and how they smell), but that's basically my way of expressing love for them.
Breath: I already like bad smells, such as the gas fetish mentioned above. However, bad breath is also great. Morning breath, garlic breath, etc. It just helps display being rude, and I enjoy rude preds, especially if they're female.
Smoking: Something about preds having a cigarette is just arousing to me.

Overall, these can be offensive to some people, and I understand that. But everyone is allowed to have their own kinks, and as long as you're happy, I'm happy. Just PM me if you're curious.

Last bumped by RyanKrakinski on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:15 pm.
RyanKrakinski
???

Blog: View Blog (3)

Return to Seeking partner!