Vore RP (F/M or M/M)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Vore RP (F/M or M/M)

Postby RyanKrakinski » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:05 am

So I’ve gotten interested in older preds lately. Like, 65 and older. Especially the Asian ones. These women are what we know as GILFs. And I would personally very much like to be fucked and eaten by one. (Fuck, I’d love to feel her wrinkly boobs, butt, and belly...)

Examples: https://sta.sh/21z5m74suuja?edit=1

By the way, it’d be just as sexy for me if you could play this ugly GILF OC of mine: Natasha, a Russian pred. https://sta.sh/21kxfgu4n6mp?edit=1

I also like the possibility of getting raped and eaten by a big bad wolf. Especially if he’s a bulky type of guy. Or female. Doesn’t matter. There’s also the idea of getting raped and eaten by Apollo, the British cheetah from Cheetahmen (Yes, THAT Cheetahmen for all you AVGN and/or Action 52 nerds).

There’s also the possibility of me getting eaten by one of my waifus. For example, the Other Mother from Coraline, Mai from Avatar, Juri from Street Fighter, Hinata from Naruto, etc. I also like ancient Egyptian women and human versions of the Steven Universe character Peridot. Oddly enough, I also like living bellies.

Another RP idea of mine concerns life. Be warned that there’s potential loli material, but only if you want it to be. Starting from childhood, a boy meets a pred who occasionally bullies him. There are times where she eats him, but is forced to cough him back up. She also eats other people and demands that he rub her belly. Of course, as they grow older, she becomes less hostile. The two eventually become boyfriend and girlfriend. They later get married. It’s like a love story.

PM me if you’re interested. We can come up with a plot and character (unless you already have an OC in mind).

Here's some stuff that I'm into...
-Vore: Obviously. Soft, hard, oral, anal, safe, fatal, etc. I personally prefer oral soft vore with fatal digestive results, but I'm fine with other parts.
-Bellies: This is important. I always prefer same-size vore, or at least a taller pred. Not like micro or macro, though. I really like the size of a big belly. Swollen, pregnant-like... Yummy! By the way, I can do any other types of vore in case you request it, such as hard, anal, etc.
-Gas: Belching and farting, yes. I love that stuff, but it's worth noting that I don't want it constantly. That is, I don't want it all over my character's face at all. You know, that kind of stuff.
-Disposal: Scat, exactly. However, I like it after the prey has been digested. I don't want scatplay, though. That really turns me off, so don't expect my character to eat shit or play with it or whatever.
-Xenophilia: Preds from different parts of the world are always attractive to me, especially the accents, no matter how poor their English may be. I actually get offensive when it comes to them (stereotypes, appearance, and how they smell), but that's basically my way of expressing love for them.
-Breath: I already like bad smells, such as the gas fetish mentioned above. However, bad breath is also great. Morning breath, garlic breath, etc. It just helps display being rude, and I enjoy rude preds, especially if they're female.
-Smoking: Something about preds having a cigarette is just arousing to me.

PS: Could someone please help me get graphics from an RPG game called Gulp Quest?

Last bumped by RyanKrakinski on Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:05 am.
RyanKrakinski
???

Return to Seeking partner!