Prey/Pred seeking Partners for fun! All M welcome :)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Prey/Pred seeking Partners for fun! All M welcome :)

Postby studmonkey » Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:40 pm

Hello!

I have a few set characters that I use, but coming up with fresh ones also work. Logan is my go-to character, a monkey who I have art of that I can share. We can use furry, human, fantasy creatures, or whatever kinds of characters you are looking for. I should mention I mostly play as males, so if you had something else in mind, talk to me about it.

Settings for scenes should be set up before hand, however if you have an idea with a setting you wanted to take a risk with and just send a starting post to me, feel free. I love to improvise as long as I have some measure as to what interests we share. We can do something in modern day, fantasy, sci-fi, apocalyptic, really anything. The more we can add to a setting, the more fun a scene can be. Extra characters for scenes are great ways to expand a worlds lore and feel, but generally when it comes to the naughty bits, I prefer one on one.

Post length generally doesn't matter, as long as each post has substance. I would like decent grammar as well!

I'd like to RP over PMs since I can sometimes be a little busy, and would like the liberty of responding when I can. I don't disappear on people. If I plan on disappearing for an extended period of time, I will let people know I'm taking a break, and give you a reason why. I would appreciate the same. If you don't like the scene or if we don't mesh for whatever reason in your opinion, just tell me. You are doing nothing wrong by expressing how you feel.

Love
M/M
AV
OV
Soft vore
Alternative Vore as well (ask for details)
Size difference (at most twice the height)
CB
UB
Digestion
Scent play
Semi-willing/Willing
Coercion
Furry pred/prey
Human pred/ prey
Footplay
Monsters
Demons
Fantasy races (Especially orcs)
Crushing
Disposal

Okay with
Hard vore
CV
Endo
Same size
Magic
Unwilling
Scat

Probably not
Female pred/ prey
Extreme macro/micro

If its not listed, I probably didn't think about it, so include suggestions in a PM! I'll update the list as I think of things to add.

Last bumped by studmonkey on Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:40 pm.
studmonkey
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!