Open to roleplay just about anything

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Open to roleplay just about anything

Postby magicalcheeterman » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:14 pm

Hi, I have not been on this site for a while now but I was a pretty experienced rper. I am trying to get back into thing so go easy on me. :wink: I have played just about everything and am willing to play or do just about anything. I am open to most fetishes, scenarios, kinks, taboo things, none adult things, or anything really. If you are interested in roleplaying with me shoot me a pm I will be active as much as possible. I am naturally prey but I can be a pred if you like as well. Please eat me, thanks! :gulp:

-Nomiad (I prefer this over my rather idiotic username)

Last bumped by magicalcheeterman on Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:14 pm.
magicalcheeterman
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!