Looking for a femme pred for storyline

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for a femme pred for storyline

Postby corithejackal12 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:40 pm

This is more of a fantasy then a full fledged storyline, but I've been kicking the idea around for awhile and I really want to try.

It would start out with my character, a heroic elf, sitting in a sell of the castle of the femme pred. The pred walks down the stairs with the princess, and infront of his sell. She then proceeds to gobble up the princess right infront of him. She then walks into his sell and sits there. Now this would be a sort of challenge. The femme pred would have to seduce the hero to mate with her. I'll leave that part for the pred to decide, how she gets it.

As the description sais, I'd like a Female pred. It has to be same size, maybe a foot or two higher, but thats about it. I'd also like her to be a bit chubby with a decent pair of breasts. It would really help of the character looked the part. Maybe an anthromorphic boar, or maybe even a female Orc.

I'd prefer it to be soft vore, but your the one gobbleing up the princess. Do it however you like. Just try to not leave anything behind. I like big bellies, so yeah. ^^;;

Either catch me on Eka's Chat as corithejackal1, or AIM. My AIM is Dragoonblade101

Thank you for reading, and I hope to RP with you soon. ^^
corithejackal12
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a femme pred for storyline

Postby Draco_chan1 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:29 am

mmmmmmm perfect for my female dragon ahntro
Draco_chan1
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!