Chew me up and spit me out! M/M, Prey for pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Chew me up and spit me out! M/M, Prey for pred

Postby JaredMan » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:35 pm

Hey all, been a bit of a lurker, but have rped for a fair amount of time. I am a willing/willingish prey looking for other men to wreck my body with their appetites. My favorite type of rp scene would include same size, av, digestion and disposal. Into a few other thing (will list below) but what I'm mainly looking for is a fairly descriptive rper, someone who can play a fun, casual kinda pred, a charismatic one who can draw me into him, someone just eager to devour me simply for the enjoyment of doing so. Hope you're still with me, but mainly I just wanna have fun, and I want my partner to do so as well, so if you're interested send me a PM, I can rp through there, or I can use Skype.

Typical rp settings (May be interested in others)
Real life (with human and furry preds typically)
Warcraft (Big fan on NE preds, among others)
Skyrim
D&D

Faves (always yes!)
M/M
Being prey
Willing Prey (At least for the moment!)
Anal vore (wear a jock and cram me in there... or let me cram me up there for ya)
Digestion (Especially if you crush me in your gut shortly after I settle in)
Disposal (My end, a clog in the bathroom to put it lightly)
Eating for enjoyment (Just to get off wrecking some hottie)
Vore without sex (just get off on eating my hot body)
Human Preds/Prey
Masculine prey

Likes (I tend to enjoy all of these 90% of the time)
Oral Vore
Cock Vore
Standard digestion
Eating for hunger (or nutrition, one guy is a lot of protein)
Furry Preds (Big fan of bulls and equines)
Fantasy humanoid Preds/Prey (Orcs, some elves, things like that)

Maybes (maybe is maybe, open for discussion. Who knows, you might win me over and make me love it)
Rping as Pred (for the right kind guys)
Vore with sex(If the mood is right)
Hard vore (very particular, I grew up watching zombie movies, getting my brain munched is a big like for me, other hard vore is probably a no)
OCs (usually the person who has a premade character tends to like them more than I do)
Rping as yourself (Sometimes works, generally I enjoy creating a character for a scene)
Furry Prey (While I do enjoy furries in rp and art, I dont personally identify as a furry)

No (No)
Unwilling
Way Under aged characters
Females characters (side character in a non vore/sexual way only)
Hyper fem males
Micro/Macro
Non Fatal Vore

Last updated 5/12/2015 (possibly more to come!)

Last bumped by JaredMan on Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:35 pm.
JaredMan
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!