male prey lf female for vore and disposal

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

male prey lf female for vore and disposal

Postby mugel90 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:26 am

Well, let's start this right. Hello :) I am a male prey neko/human/furry who plays very unwilling. There will be a struggle as I'm going down, or a struggle to even get me into where I can't escape. I have been around quite awhile and vore has become a very sexy thing for me. Anyways, if you would like to hit me up to see what happens, here are my likes and dislikes ^^

Yes:
F/M
Anal vore (My absolute favorite ^.^)
Scat Play (Not required but fun to me)
Vaginal Vore (Or unbirth, I find them different.)
Oral Vore (Last form of vore on my mind, but will do with the right pred)
Cruel Preds
Playful Preds
Caring Preds
Erotic Scenes
Constriction
Binded Sex
Rape Play
Cum Milking
Skunkette preds
Wolfess preds
Neko preds
Lamia preds
Centauress preds
Human preds
Final Fantasy Preds (4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14)
Anime preds (people from Naruto, Highschool DxD, Highschool of the Dead, Fairy Tail)
Video Game preds (Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, Final Fantasy games, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross)

No:
Hard Vore
Male Preds (irl doesn't matter)
Food Play

Other than that, we can discuss anything I haven't put here :) I'm all ears, and open to suggestions if I find them interesting.
Scenario ideas will follow through PM ^^ I would love to discuss any scenario ideas you have, and can throw in a few of my own.

Until then :D Have a wonderful day!

Last bumped by mugel90 on Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:26 am.
mugel90
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!