Switch LF Female/Futa/Femboy Pred/Prey *Updated 28/7/2020*

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch LF Female/Futa/Femboy Pred/Prey *Updated 28/7/2020*

Postby Galarn » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:52 am

CURRENTLY CRAVING: (Not mandatory! top of the list)
Spoiler: show
Something like this story: https://e-hentai.org/g/1630721/8d3bf49ace/
Keeping sizes and behaviour of pred and prey, mostly fatal. Lots of mawplay as well. With any pred/prey from my prefs. The rest is for adapting, if you have an idea shoot, or we work it out.
I would add sandwich vore for example >.<, maybe one sandwich and another directly
i want to do Prey and later Pred so maybe we could do it twice changing scenario (or once and later i do it with another partner)

Hello there! Please read as much as you can ~

I like to rp as futanari/female/femboy/man.
I prefer if my partner is Futanari, or Female, and also very feminine femboys (like Astolfo or Felix, or with yummy asses <3 ). Human/kemonomimi/anthros/furry. Maybe feral (like pokemons, small animals, etc, but if you can tempt me and only if i'm prey and ~)
I adore partners who come with a fully fledged idea. If not i have a list of proposal as well.
Girls from: Pokemon, Love live, Senko-san, Isabelle from AC and more (i have a list but its long for here), propose others as you like
Both Fatal/Non Fatal. Anything you want to add or propose and we will figure it out.

I also have a f-list which would apply to any character i use tho: https://www.f-list.net/c/luna%20oshino

LOVE:
Being surprised with my Loves and Likes (not even asking and just doing it, if i dont like it i will just stop you, i wont be offended at all)
Futanari (Huge fan of it, both for prey or pred, mostly without vag but can be ignored)
Sex Play (If being fucked or fucking i prefer anal over pussy completely, i prefer receiving anal <3 <3)
HermDom-Femdom / Teasing
Oral vore / AV / Futa CV
Sandwich/Hot Dog/Bread Vore
Same size / Bigger prey / Smaller prey enough to bulge the pred
Petite/Loli/Underage
Body enhancement due to vore
Mawplay/Face-fucked/Licking/Saliva/Face-sitting
Getting stuck in someone's clothes

Belly/Ass Play
Futa cock transformation
Clowns
Antrho/ Fursuit / Skinsuit (Posession)
Hypnosis
Unwilling pred/ Forced Pred
Sleeping prey/pred
Accidental vore
Unaware Vore
Pregnant/Chubby

No:
Scat
Hard vore (and its variations , except bitting a bit)

Please contact me on PM for doing a RP , or discord Galarn#7716

Last bumped by Galarn on Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:52 am.
Galarn
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!