(M/F)/Switch LF Female/Switch

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

(M/F)/Switch LF Female/Switch

Postby Galarn » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:06 am

Hello i come here today looking for partners to do Rp vore :D , i only partner with females and futas are a huge plus but not excluding at all
So here i go: I like to rp as myself , as male or female or futa , or as the chacarter i mentioned below. I love grab and gulps but i love doing simple scenarios too..
both fatal/not fatal,both unwilling/willing . Anything you want to add propose and we will figure it out

LOVE:
Any woman, pot bellys have a warm welcome :D
Futanari (Huge fan of it, both for prey or pred)
Sex Play
Oral vore (feet/head)
Same size or Bigger/Macro prey
Loli/Underage
Human
Body improvement after vore
Licking
Anal vore (sitting on face)
Futa cock vore
Sandwich/Hot Dog Vore

Bv / cleavage vore / Unbirth
belly play
teasing / femdom (but not BSDM)
Unaware Vore
Clowns
Antrho (i like to play as half-fox or half-cat)
Posession (me as the possessed)
Unwilling pred

Want to try
Sleeping prey/pred
Accidental vore situation
being unbirthed or eaten to a naga,lamia or snake
This image https://e-hentai.org/s/ac1d9b4b40/1200032-267 , me being the young brother , and without the scat
Being fucked by a futa and then being vored or voring her when she's tired

Hates:
Scat
Hard vore (and its variations , except bitting a bit)
M/M
Feral (Except snakes/lamias, i would like to experiment it once)

Please contact me on PM for doing a RP , or discord Galarn#7716
SORRY FOR THE LONG POST! i wanted to give a big panorama

EDIT: I've been recently wanting to use a specific female chacater, her description is below:
Cindy, Female, 20, Mostly Pred but can be prey in the right context. She has shoulder length straight brown hair, green eyes, C cup, with somewhat big tights. and 5' 5'' in height.
She is a bit shy, but she has a cursed clown nose, which she has a bit of an adiction to wearing it. When she wears the nose she "transforms" into a clown (like clown makeup appears on her face, her hair combs like twintails, she becomes dressed with a clown dress , which is a pink dress with a skirt that reaches her knees, and clown purple shoes) , her breasts and ass grow a bit, and she gets predator abilities, being able to goble down anyone, but a terrible hunger invades her, and she has to fullfill it or else she cant take out the nose. She gets tricky in order to devour a prey, like being able to get smaller in order to catch a prey by surprise. She becomes more assertive, and giggles/grins constantly. But then after she takes out the nose (after predating someone) she becomes a bit guitly, but happy and aroused, as she likes to tend to her full belly.
END EDIT

Last bumped by Galarn on Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:06 am.
Galarn
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!