TF Futa LF Any, weird fetish experiment scenario

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

TF Futa LF Any, weird fetish experiment scenario

Postby OrderOfInsects » Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:48 am

I have a scenario in mind that involves two weird fetish things from when I was younger. One is the character I intend to play as. The character is a male caterpillar that transforms into a female butterfly in the below Disney short, around the 2-minute mark to the 4-minute mark:

The second is this psychedelic Sesame Street music video where the singer starts to go crazy the more paint is splashed on him:

The idea I have in mind is essentially that my character, the caterpillar, gets captured for some nefarious experiment. He is placed in a test chamber and sprayed with some goop (not paint, but reminiscent of the music video) that makes him incredibly sexually aroused. The caterpillar is eventually overcome with the urge to undergo metamorphosis, and spins a cocoon and emerges as a female butterfly woman, but because she was male prior to the transformation, the butterfly is a futa. As for your character, they could be friends with mine and get captured together or if you want to be more of an antagonist, you could be the one performing the experiments, or released by the experimentor into the containment chamber to interact with mine. At any point during what I described above, our characters can have sex. As for vore, I'm honestly open to whatever you want to suggest.

I know it's a lot, and I hope I didn't scare you away with the weird idea. I'm definitely willing to dial back any details that you don't like. Let me know if this interests you. I would prefer to RP on Discord, so message me there, my username is Stern Algorithm#4826. Please let me know that you're from Eka's so I know you're not some random person messaging me.

Last bumped by OrderOfInsects on Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:48 am.
OrderOfInsects
Participator

Return to Seeking partner!