Male Dom/Pred in search of cute things to stuff in my gut

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Dom/Pred in search of cute things to stuff in my gut

Postby Dolsilyol » Sun May 03, 2020 9:45 am

A’llo A’llo, I’m here to for one thing. Food! If you happen to be food, toss me a message! I’ll be happy to churn you away.

What I’m looking for specifically is any snack that isn’t super manly. A fair rule is if you look good in a skirt, you’ll look good in my gut.

The kinks I’m into are just about everything, though I prefer digestion to endo, I am sometimes willing to do safe vore. I also quite like disposal, but not necessary. As for anything else, just ask!

If you’d like to learn more about me, message me on here, or discord Hungry_Grendel#1652

Last bumped by Dolsilyol on Sun May 03, 2020 9:45 am.
Dolsilyol
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!