Prey looking to worship and spoil Alpha Preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Prey looking to worship and spoil Alpha Preds

Postby Allinmygut » Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:14 pm

Hey there everybody~

I'm in a bit of a prey mood lately, and I'm looking for the right predator to worship and spoil! :9

In general, I want the scenes to focus on the predator's wants and needs rather than the prey's. Here are a few ideas:

Here are some scenes I am interested in right now:

1) A world in which there is only one predator, your character, and everything else is below them on the food chain.
2) A casual, long term scene where I would be playing out whatever prey your character wants to eat. The idea would be to do slice of life, and fit in as many different prey as possible.
3) A shapeshifting predator that can turn into all sorts of large beasts to eat their prey.
4) A multiple prey scene whose goal would be to keep a tally of how many people were digested.
5) A soul vore scene where a predator feeds on souls, the body of his prey becoming his slaves. Could be matched with hypnosis, slave play, etc.

Love

Same-sized
Quick / instant digestion
Permanent endo
Hammerspace
Large bellies
Disposal
Anthro / feral / human predator
Object vore
Soft vore
Anal vore
Male preds
Female preds
Willing / semi-willing prey
Partner being an "observer"
Small predator
Multiple prey
Multiple pred
"Food chain" scenarios
Characters have a preexisting relationship (avoids the introductions)
Belches
Maw play

Unwilling prey
Cock vore

No

Micro-macro
Hard vore
Underage characters

Preds I like playing:

-Humanoids
-Big cats
-Bears
-Dogs, foxes, wolves
-Horse, caribou or other herbivore (mostly as anthro)
-Gryphons (anthros)
-And others (!) (Just ask)

-No canon characters (pokemon, digimon, characters from shows).

Send me a PM and I will reply with my contact info.

Last bumped by Allinmygut on Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:14 pm.
Allinmygut
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!