Pred looking for micros to torment and eat. (Jun. 9 update)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Pred looking for micros to torment and eat. (Jun. 9 update)

Postby Alphapred96 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:46 pm

Update: I got a lot of free time in the coming week. Feel free to check with me and maybe we can arrange something.

Hello. I'm here to seek out some tasty little micros to gobble up. I play exclusively pred and am really into macro/micro vore. Specifically, here is what I look for:

Build-Up to Vore (lots of pre-vore stuff)
Fatal
Helpless Prey (love to play up the helplessness of the unfortunate prey. One of my absolute favorite parts about it.)
Macro/Micro (practically a must)
Oral Vore
Soft Vore
Taunting, teasing, torment
Unwilling Prey
Female Prey (preferred, but not required)

These things are off the table, however:
Scat
Disposal
Sex/explicit content

Discord: AlexRusset#1557 Give me a shout if you're interested. Be sure to tell me that you're from Ekas first, though.

Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST/UST-6)

Listed below are my characters: (Note: I will gladly do temporary character to fit into requirements or alter an existing character.)

First character: Gornas,
Sex: male
Hight: 200 ft tall
Appearance: reptilian, humanoid, green scales, head similar to a tyrannosaurus, long prehensile tail, three fingered hands with claws, three toed feet
Bio: Gornas is a member of the infamous "Phobiaphage" race. Their kind is akin to a locust horde, traveling from planet to planet, devouring every resident of it in a matter of days. Their kind feeds off of the fear of their prey. After eating them and digesting them, their fear is absorbed as any nutrient would be. Gornas prefers to go solo on his hunts, oftentimes keeping his unfortunate snacks onboard his ship inside secure containers to eat later, using the dread of wether they'll be next to fuel him. He also loves to go Godzilla on the world's he visits, destroying everything and eating everyone.

Second character: Serpsa
Sex: female
Size: 20 ft. long snake
Appearance: large snake, cute face, brownish scales, docile appearance
Bio: Serpsa is an African Brown Snake, a species hunted nearly to extinction centuries ago. To survive, they went into hiding, becoming akin to a legend like Bigfoot or the lock ness. Her species has two stomachs, one build with comfort in mind with soft stomach lining and gentle, massaging muscles and a semipermeable membrane that filters in fresh air, and the digestive stomach that she uses to digest non-sentient prey. She vows never to kill a sentient being. Though she may scare them into think so sometimes.

Third character: Trissia
Size: 90 ft tall dragon
Appearance: Trissia is a sleek, jet black dragon with a considerable wingspan. she can easily walk on two legs, which she does when she catches someone. the interior flesh of her digestive system is a florescent green, letting prey see every moment of their torturous experience.
Bio: Trissia was born and raised much like others of her kin, taught from a young age that humans, though they talk a big game, were better suited for games and sustenance. After eating her first human she was hooked instantly and sought to find more and try out creative methods for torture before consumption. Now a fully grown dragon she continues in her quest to see just how much fun she can get out of her tiny treats, princesses especially. In this mission she has learned a handful of spells that she can use. Two of her personal favorites are a paralysis spell that freezes all muscles except the face and a regeneration spell to let her be as rough as she wants to her prey and keep them alive for as long as she wants.

Fourth Character: Syrsea
Size: 100 ft
Appearance: Sylveon with a gold necklace and anklets. A silver ring with a large, red crystal is worn around her right ear
Bio: Syrsea Used to be a loyal Eevee to a pokemon trainer before she evolved into a Sylveon. However, her trainer was furious with her transformation, having wanted an Espeon. Syrsea was abandoned, broken hearted and left to die. She came across a mysterious ring that grew her to enormous size and granted her telepathy. Now significantly stronger, she returned to her former master and ate him. Now she roams the lands, hunting for pokemon and human alike.

Fifth Character: Kairis
size: 5'4"
Appearance: variable depending on victim preference
Bio: Kairis is an ancient immortal witch that is as old as humanity itself. However, to maintain her immortality she must consume the souls of humans. To this end, she has the ability to shapeshift into any human form imaginable, though prefers a feminine form, seeing as it draws in many victims. She travels the world under various aliases, using looks and charm to seduce human prey, shrink them down, and swallow them whole. She particularly likes getting into a relationship with someone, playing along for several years, and then revealing her true nature to them, enjoying watching them reel from her betrayal.

Scenarios I'd like to do:
-Kairis doing her favorite trick, getting into a relationship with someone, reveal themselves after a few years, tease them, then eat them.
-A giant monster rampage where I trap the inhabitants of an island city and devour them all.
-The classic "dragon kidnaps princess" story, except this time the dragon wins.
-A few micros given to a massive monster as offerings.
-The origin story of Syrsea, with you playing the role of the trainer/soon to be Sylveon food.

Shoot me offers for other ideas if you have any.

Last bumped by Alphapred96 on Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:46 pm.
It's more fun when they resist.
Characters: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=44642
Alphapred96
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!