Macro/Micro Prey Seeking Just About Anything

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Macro/Micro Prey Seeking Just About Anything

Postby fixated1 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:31 am

I have past RP experience and quite a bit of writing under my belt. I prefer longer, more detailed stories with some editing and time put in, but I'm not afraid to wing it in one form of chat or another. I have never bailed on a roleplay, even if I sometimes take a while, so please don't bail on me. I prefer pm's or post by post though. I can be a switch, but if we do that, I would like to trade. Vore for me is a sexual fetish, so I'm into that, but it's not necessary. What is necessary is that it's marcro/micro. Male predators are fine as long as they're not human. Anthro or feral, bring it on.

I am into:

Macro/micro
Human/anthro/feral predators
Human prey
Human or anthro
Cruel, teasing, degrading predators
mouth/tongue play
unbirth/insertion
anal vore/insertion
Fatal or non fatal
full tour, endo, or digestion
sex and other kinks
and much more, just ask

I can't offer:

hard vore
same size or minor size differences
being prey for human males
cooking

Anything not listed is most likely cool with me. I'm pretty relaxed about what I can do, I just have a few notes I want to hit. If you pm me, please give me an idea of what you're looking for. I can come up with a scenario with you, or you can present me with one, but I want to know what it is you like to see how we match up. Also, please don't come to me with a single line or text speak. I don't need you to build a world before coming to me but it's discouraging to see one sentence. I'm especially looking for feral or anthro predators right now, but I'm not about to turn down a human.

PM me!

Last bumped by fixated1 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:31 am.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!