Male Pred looking for Prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Pred looking for Prey

Postby HowlaOfFreddys » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:55 am

\\\PLEASE READ FROM TOP TO BOTTOM TO FULLY UNDERSTAND///

Hi there. As the title says, i want prey. i'm a 5.4 foot anthro brown fox that likes to wear hoodie's *reference will be offered if requested* and I'm also a cuddly, friendly animatronic wolf, along with a fat ass anthro border collie
here are many of my kinks n such
EDIT: I will now to Scat and gassy stuff in RP's, depending on how it's done. I don't like graphic digestion still, and i now will do fatal digesting, depending on what you have in mind

ALSO: I will now take requests from people wishing to be preds
-->
My favourite types of prey: Femboy's, teachers, ladies, milf's, and a couple others I can't think of

In terms of pred/prey, i tend to prefer furries. unless my prey is a cute human girl :3 not so much anymore, I'm actually starting to like M/M. So, if you're male or have a male OC, that's cool ^^
Dominance- i prefer to be ontop on most situations. from sex to vore n such. I'm mostly the Pred in vorish settings :3 the best way to describe how I'm dominant is "playful-dominant" if that makes sense
Prey- i prefer my prey willing, but they can be unwilling to. while i don't like to be cruel i love to tease and play with them when they're in my stomach or balls :3
Same-size
Weight Gain
Oral Vore
Cock Vore
Anal Vore
Breast/Cleavage
Digestion
Reformation- i tend to prefer to reform my prey, but if you want it to be fatal, give me a reason to do so.
Mates- I prefer Anthro mates, furries mostly. mainly the likes of dogs (most breeds) cats (domestic or wild, i like both) dragons aren't something I like too much. but if you have a dragon and i like it, then I'm fine with it. I'm okay with feral and human prey too
i much, MUCH prefer female prey, but males can be also be accepted. i also love femboy's and herm's. girls with dicks and the like

i love Vore RP, but I'm also into Love, Sex and Romance too :3
now onto my Dislikes
-->
Hard Vore
Cooking
Graphic digestion (blood, guts, etc)
Macro/Micro (i prefer to know my prey is there)
Cruel preds
Watersports
Scat eating: just... No
Underage prey

RP: when it comes to rp, i don't do very detailed posts, but i will try my best to satisfy you

if any of these things interest you, feel free to send a PM, or send me a Contact Request on Skype
Kik: StormGemios1343 (name is Storm Gemios)
***SKYPE/KIK PREFERRED***

\\\PLEASE TELL ME IN THE SKYPE OR KIK REQUEST WHO YOU ARE ON EKA'S. I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST IF YOU DON'T///

Sorry, but i'm sick of getting contact requests from fucking Bots asking me if i wanna have sex. if anyone sends me a Skype Request, tell me your username from Eka's when adding me. if you don't, i'll delete your contact request. send me a PM about it here, if you must. Lurker account or not. i want to know who you are. If you happen to read all this, and STILL not tell me who you are in the request, I'll delete the request. I am very, VERY serious about this. Ignore this part of the thread and send me a Kik or Skype Request without telling me who you are I WILL NOT hesitate to delete/ignore your request. I am sick of people adding me without telling me who they are when sending their request

also, if it tickles your fancy, here are things i have either already RP'd or want to rp
Transformers
My Little Pony (as of recently, rarely)
The Lion King
One Piece
Celeb Vore (I've started to want to RP that, with me eating a sexy lady celeb :3)
Loonatics: Unleashed (I have NO IDEA why I want to RP that though lol)

This goes for you guys who want to be eaten by canon characters. i will rarely play a canon. i don't feel comfortable with it. i'd be happy to RP the likes of GTA V even if the mood strikes me, but i'd rather play as my OC rather than a premade character

there are many games, movies and TV shows i like that i might be willing to try too

Last bumped by HowlaOfFreddys on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:55 am.
HowlaOfFreddys
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (12)

Return to Seeking partner!