Deska's Rp Preference Page!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Deska's Rp Preference Page!

Postby Deska » Fri May 12, 2023 4:18 pm

Currently seeking: A new RP partner, preferably someone who is verbose and looking to get into a long term RP! :D

Also looking to play multi prey for a group of smug, aweful predators!

Also, now with a Discord! Nyiss#4860. Usually on, so look forward to hearing from potential partners!

Big Bonus points if you can play multiple prey, in a fantasy adventure setting or a modern vore casual setting, and enjoy multiple preds and narrative! Or a switch with a prey lean!

Below is a list of my general loves, I have bolded some that stand out at this point in time!"
Disclaimer: This is a rough guideline! If your like is not listed here, It may mean I

* F/F, Futa/F, F/Futa (generally my worlds are all Female/ Futa)
* Soft, Soft-with-foodplay, (non-graphic) Cooking
* Oral, AV (clean), UB (cum-digestion), CV, tail vore
* Same-size or macro/micro ( Little pred and big prey )
* Playing as prey or pred
* Humans, fantasy humanoids (elves/fairies/angels/demons/robots/etc.), demi-humans (catpeople, monster girls, etc.)
* Unwilling, semi-willing (seduction, entrancement, blackmail, ect.), willing
* Digestion (Even in situations where a prey is not digested, I need a sense of risk. I cannot simply view a stomach as a cozy place to rest, atleast not in a biological sense! If foods in there digestion will eventually happen!)
* Detailed Digestion (Post vore scenario's are my favorite. Dealing with prey after they have been eaten, and the fallout that may follow. The more who are digested, the happier I tend to be!)
* Post vore disposal (A real favorite of mine. Can be a multitude of things. A predator passing undigestible trinkets, bones, scraps of cloth,ect is my favorite. My post vore is clean, as organic matter outside of bones is always used. Will not do trational scat, sorry! )
* Post vore weight gain (Not extreme, but a little pudge can be fun! Girl's gotta go somewhere!)
* Regurgitation/ Full tour (can be fun to mix it up!)
* Permanent death, reformation, soul vore, mind-sharing...
* Sexy situations, or grab and gulps
* Lots of licking and/or mouthplay
* Dominance situations - bondage, damsels in distress, slaves/pets, etc.
* Teasy, Shaming dominant preds (What I generally play.)
* Using Hair or a horns to control a girl during sex.
* Prey being eaten with food already in the stomach/ eating after prey has been eaten.
* Sex being a common thing, or the lines between taboo and normal blurring.
*Sultry/Smug/obnoxious characters (A like variety, so a good mix is perfect)
*Quirky scenarios! Settings that take one or more of these likes and put a crazy spin on it. A world were ghost girls haunt the living, trying at every turn to seduce them as others watch nonchalantly as others fall prey to invisible predators. A fantasy setting where monster girls have no interest in eating their civilized relatives, but every encounter with a knight or peasent seems to end with a dramatized battle, and a elf, human or neko forcibly getting themselves eaten. ECT.

Be creative! I respond best to surprising, and interesting scenarios!

Dislikes:
* Hardvore or gore
* Grossness (bad smells, Ie: scentplay or body Odor etc.)- This will almost certainly end any scene for me if used.
* Anthros (Can be discussed, but these species/ character types tend to not hit my buttons D: )
* In-depth scatplay/watersports
* Use of real Reference pictures - Be they of you, or otherwise borrowed, I simply do not draw inspiration from this.
* Real-life vore (involving the players, celebrities, or other people who actually exist)
* Canon roleplay (Its fine to use a canon universe as inspiration, but in general I dislike using its characters)
* Male Prey/ Pred ((Is totally a mood based thing. Where I often don't have the mood. Sorry!))
*Underage of anykind. This is not appreciated or accepted.

Story is important to me. The characters, their relationship, their interactions in the lead-up, and the "foreplay" are all way more important and interesting than even super well-written vore scenes. Some of my favorite story elements (though none are by any means required):
* Some existing relationship between the pred and prey - romance, friendship, rivalry, authority figures, siblings, etc.
* A betrayal or perversion of that relationship - jealousy, deception, etc.
* Melodrama, such as a third party who is particularly attached to the prey
* Stealing of a loved one through seduction.
* Reversals - normally-submissive preds or normally-dominant prey, etc.
* "Religious" characters adding a soul vore aspect to the world (goddesses, priestesses, angels, demons)
* Fantasy elements (beyond the vore - magic, etc., even if not in a standard fantasy setting)
* Modern or Sci fi settings where vore is culturally accepted.
* Some kind of tension or taboo, even in mostly willing scenarios
I generally enjoy making up characters to fit the scenario, and it is my preferred method. In terms of post size I am verbose, and story is very important to my scenes, even in a grab and gulp. If you are a one- two line poster we likely won't be a good fit.

If this tickles your pickle please feel free to PM me! I love messages and am generally talkative! Look forward to meating you soon! :gulp:

Last bumped by Deska on Fri May 12, 2023 4:18 pm.
Deska
Participator

Return to Seeking partner!