Flexible Switch LF friends and rp partners (kik/tele/disc)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Flexible Switch LF friends and rp partners (kik/tele/disc)

Postby Celbax » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:00 pm

Hello there! I'm Celbax. I'm a switch (pred/prey) looking for fellow vore fans to talk with and rp with. I consider myself to be pretty flexible so if you have some "odd" scenario you've been wanting to try out, but me up! We will probably be able to do it. Also, as far as characters, I have a lot of them. If you want to know more just ask, I have a lot of them posted on fa. And now for that kink list!

Yes!
Furry/anthro
Oral vore
Anal vore
Unbirth
Cock vore
Same size
Size difference
Macro/micro
Accidental/unknowing
Safe
Fatal/digestion
Full tour
Reformation
Burps
Feral
Multiple prey
Soul vore
Unwilling if I'm prey

[url]Maybe![/url]
Endo/living in stomach
Breast/cleavage
Tail
Any other body vore not listed above.
Willing
Humans (as pred or prey)
Farts
Disposal (this doesn't have to be included ever, and it doesn't have to include scat..)

No!
Hard vore
Gore
Intense pain (implied or described..)
Cooking
Diapers

If its not specifically posted just ask me about it! I'd also love to hear any crazy scenarios you have!

As a flexible switch I enjoy doing a lot of things, however, if you are being super demanding and extremely controlling and specific, or having me always play as characters that aren't mine or yours, the less likely I will be able to put forth my best effort.

I prefer to do descriptive but short posts. I feel like that allows people to have more of a say and get to act and react better to things. If you like paragraph posts that's fine, though my posts will be short, or it may be a while between posts since sometimes I may not have the time to post a 20 line paragraph.

I like posting through discord and the like but don't let that stop you if you can only pm. Thanks for reading! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

The best way to reach me is
Discord. Celbax#7073
Telegram. Celbax
Kik. Celbax
I have a Skype too but I can never remember the damn thing...

Also..https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/celbax/

Last bumped by Celbax on Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:00 pm.
Celbax
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!