M Pred Looking for M Prey or Switch

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M Pred Looking for M Prey or Switch

Postby ShadowFTS2 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:32 pm

Hey there!

If you're reading this, chances are you're interested in ending up as a meal for some intriguing predators or perhaps stuffing your belly with lively prey. Well, before we start, I wanted to express that hardly anything is off the table with me with a relatively small list of things being iffy but manageable depending on the scenario. If you'd like to roleplay with me keep in mind that I'll propose new things rather regularly and perhaps even moreso than that if we begin talking to eachother consistently.

Before I bore you with all of that, I suppose I should offer a small list of likes and dislikes to get this show on the road.

SIDE NOTE: ALL ROLEPLAYS MUST END WITH FATALITY. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE VIOLENT OR DETAILED BUT PRED/PREY RELATIONSHIPS MUST END WITH THEIR NATURAL CONCLUSION. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Size Difference (1-3ft)
Teenage Prey (No lower than 13)
Foot Play
Socks
Sweat
Short Prey
Atheltic Prey
Fatal

Dislikes:
Weight Gain
Fat preds/prey
Scat (Though passable in some situations)
Micro/Macro
Shrinking
Non-Fatal
Reformation

This list is sparse and will be revised regularly but consider anything that isn't on the list (especially the dislikes one) completely ok with me. Don't feel discouraged to ask about your favorite kinks or interests, chances are I'd be up for atleast indulging in the idea. However, if the list is too vague for you to be comfortable there is more on my F-List page. You can pretty much disregard the bio for the page as it was put together when I was still heavily roleplaying as a prey character and for the most part it is out of date. Chances are some of the things on the list have shifted about a bit, I just haven't had the time to change it. Again, if there are some things you'd like to inquire about, do not hesitate.

Check out this link for my interests: https://www.f-list.net/c/the%20repository

Discord | Specter#4621

Last bumped by ShadowFTS2 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:32 pm.
❌ RP with me anytime ❌
viewtopic.php?t=45014
ShadowFTS2
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!