Vore chess

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Vore chess

Postby Zephyr42 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:25 pm

Hey, all! As my title says, I'm a switch, capable of playing male or female, pred or prey. At the moment, though, I'm looking for female characters who can play pred at least part of the time. In addition, I wouldn't mind finding anyone who's doing Pathfinder or D&D, and I'd really love to meet someone who's got their own world set up. Anyone with a cool idea'll take my interest, though, so feel free to float the idea by me. I do have a few conditions, though:

1. I'm a stickler for presentation. That means more than two simple sentences, and please, please, please use proper grammar and spelling. Having to break up paragraphs, decrypt misspelled words, and insert punctuation is a pain I'm not going to sit through.
2. I can use either IM or PM on this site or Discord. I'll let you know my username. Skype and Kik are right out.
3. I am not my characters. Do not feed me pickup lines or catcalls. It also helps if you're interested in my characters for their characterization. Like, it really helps.
4. If your profile spends a lot of time pissing on something (i.e. religion is evil, liberals are pansies, anything at all about Linux, good or bad), we're probably not going to get along. It doesn't matter what it is, although some subjects will drive me further up the wall than others. Likewise, monologuing about a particular worldview, no matter what it is or how obvious it seems to you, is best done very, very sparingly. If it's part of the character, I'll accept them thinking about it (if it's just in passing), but I'm not here to be sold on ideology.
5. If you're all sub, you're going to need something to keep my attention, and you're probably going to have to be playing with a female character. Even then, it's a long shot. If you play pred for me, though, I will play pred for you.
6. Please have an idea for what you want to do, or at least a suggestion for a theme. Thinking up ideas isn't easy for me either, and if they're all shot down without anything resembling a suggestion, it really pisses me off.
7. If I haven't posted in a while, I'm really, really sorry about that. Sometimes I think I've posted and I just don't answer, sometimes I don't have something to say, so I just say nothing as time goes on. This isn't a common occurrence, but if I haven't said anything, please poke me and I'll get right on it, I promise.
8. Character moments are a BIG plus. Fetish stuff is fine, but I have to like the character.

So, yeah, that's it. Feel free to run things by me. Regarding characters, I can be prettymuch anything and I will gladly invent a character on the fly. All of my existing characters can be found here: https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Mainspring_Alts, and I don't mind adapting them for the RP in any number of ways (making them human, changing backstories, nerfing powers, etc). However, I won't change the basics of the setting. Mainspring Mountain will not permanently kill prisoners without a good reason, characterizations will mostly remain the same, etc. I'll let you know what changes are acceptable and what aren't.

Preferences:
[*]Oral vore and unbirth.
[*]I prefer being prey, but I will happily be predator. Just make it worth my effort (see rule five).
[*]I prefer digestion to be relatively painless if it happens, with reformation afterwards. Endo is better, and I love full tour.
[*]I'm a clean player. While scat as part of disposal is fine, playing with it is out. Likewise with urine and sexual fluids.
[*]While predators can be driven and aloof, I prefer that they not be sadistic. Prey can be skittish, but I prefer they not quake in fear the whole time if they're unwilling, and crying's a big turnoff for me. Willing prey can be whatever they like.
[*]Willing vore is fun, and unwilling vore can be fun. However, I'd love to see more accidental, either known or unknown, or unwilling on the part of the predator.
[*]Another thing I like is pregnancy/oviposition. Not with prey that are going to be digested, but otherwise it's quite welcome. If you can linger on the birth phase, you'll really score points with me. Stuffing is also fun, as are indigestion and object vore.
[*]Again, sex requires some buildup, both in RP and on approach. Rape just isn't going to happen, and catcalls will get you ignored.
[*]Agewise, we're going to both be adults (at least eighteen years old). No exceptions. Likewise, kiddy fetishy stuff like diapers or calling me 'mama' is out. I just really find that uncomfortable.
[*]Body parts and emitted fluids have to be of a reasonable amount. No hyper anything.
[*]Plotwise, my favorite genre is action/adventure. I would love to build a whole new world to explore with someone. That being said, I'm pretty flexible. I also love romance, and I'm fond of comedy, sci-fi, fantasy, I'll even dip my toes into horror.
[*]Last note, I kind of have a hankering for vore and board/card games. In particular, I like chess where either the players eat the pieces or the pieces eat eachother.

Last bumped by Zephyr42 on Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:25 pm.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!