Female Prey seeking Female/Trans Female Pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Prey seeking Female/Trans Female Pred

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon May 08, 2017 11:05 pm

Hi, I am Amy, and I've really been wanting to roleplay with someone for a long time.

I am into F/F vore only, and I am always prey; I've not enough experience with the persona of predator to play the role (I even suck at it when I write stories from that perspective).

I made a character on the chat forum here a long time ago; I am not sure if it is still there or not.

Anyway, this is a list of things I'm interested in:

Females only (if you're Trans/MtF/CD/TV/TS you count)
I am always Prey
I am willing
I am cooperative
I take pleasure and thrill from anticipation/consumption/digestion/sexual gratification
I prefer humanoid predators
I accept Fairy/Elven/Sprite Predators
I prefer to play as a humanoid
Same size vore is preferred
Scat/Absorption are fine by me
Hard vore I'm a little shy about but am interested in getting involved with
I do require digestion; not into 'safe' vore (what the Hell is that anyway)
Regen/Non-Regen are okay by me
Masturbation I encourage (the roleplay characters I mean)
I'm not concise; I can accept some short responses but detailed and graphic depictions are preferred and encouraged.
I am one of those glamorous types; I wear skirts and blouses, or dresses, high heels and makeup. When I am eaten, this doesn't come off (I find it erotic to be digested along with my clothing).
If there's unfamiliar music to you in the background, well that's tough because I listen to rock music and that is non-negotiable.

Other than that...oh. You must actually be a female, not just playing the role online (MtF/CD/TV/TS counts).

Okay.

I have accounts on dA, here and FetLife, all under my username sweetladyamy.

Also, [email protected] is my yahoo email. It is my only email.

If I ever get my PS3 fixed (YLOD), my PSN is also sweetladyamy.

That's about it. I look forward to (hopefully) having fun with one of you ladies fair in the near future!)

Amyrakunejo

EDIT: Genderfluid predators are fine as well; however I've no interest in looking at a masculine looking avatar while roleplay is going on (pretty predators please)

Last bumped by sweetladyamy on Mon May 08, 2017 11:05 pm.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Return to Seeking partner!