Male prey seeking Female preds to rp with

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male prey seeking Female preds to rp with

Postby Novalori » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:40 am

Hello everyone~ I've created this post with the purpose of seeking people to roleplay with who have female predator characters. I play a male prey neko character, who can be found here: https://profile.aryion.com/profile/MatthewTheNeko
I'm not really strict when it comes to post size and I try to adjust to my partners style(Tho I will admit I'm not great at multi-para posts). If any of this interests you, or you have any questions, shoot me a PM, I'm sure we can figure something out. If your interested in something not listed below, feel free to ask me about it.

Things I enjoy in RP.
----------------------
[Vore Wise]:
-Anal vore
-Oral vore
-Digestion
-Disposal
-Teasing
-Fatal
-Non-Fatal/Reform
-Dominating Preds
-Human partners
-Anthro partners
-Demi partners

[Non Vore Fetishes]:
-Being dominated
-Pre vore sex
-Feet/footjobs
-Facesitting
-Gas/farts
-Watersports

Things I wont do
---------
-Age play
-Heavy violence/gore
-Hard vore
-Cock vore
-Feral preds

Last bumped by Novalori on Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:40 am.
Novalori
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!