Anime/Video Game/Cartoon Vore RP [Seeking Female Pred]

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Anime/Video Game/Cartoon Vore RP [Seeking Female Pred]

Postby KingSolomon » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:09 pm

Hey! Hope you day's been going pretty good, anyways, if you clicked on this post, you're either interested in doing a roleplay, or your just browsing posts to just check them out. I'll say this now, I'm Male and I am prey, like the title says. I'm not as strict as some others when it comes to grammar in the roleplay, as long as it's readable, I'm fine with it [Besides, my grammar is pretty rusty, so it's fair that I don't expect professional grammar]. Now that introductions are over, let me get straight into the roleplay information.

NOTE: I roleplay on any platform, so I can RP through PM, or on something like Kik or Skype, and also an online website like Chatzy

In this roleplay, you can choose a certain anime, video game or cartoon series that you like (You can also mix different series if you'd like), and you can either be a character from franchise or just an OC of yours. The setting can take place anywhere, as long as it's a setting in the franchise you choose. I don't have a specific scenario in mind for my RP's, so we'd have to discuss it over PM. Anyways, I'll start off by listing the anime that I've seen, and just so you know, You are not limited to these anime:
Naruto
Fairy Tail
Bleach
Fullmetal Alchemist
Gurren Lagann
Kill la Kill
Evangelion
Pokemon
Yugioh (DM, GX, 5Ds, Zexal and Arc-V)
One Piece
Shiki
Monster Musume
Future Diaries / Mirai Nikki
Akame ga Kill
Tokyo Ghoul
Parasyte - The Maxim
Overlord
Monster
Elfen Lied
Ultimate Otaku Teacher
Rozen Maiden
Haganai
Dimension W
Deadman Wonderland
Maoyu
Magi
Goblin Slayer
Konosuba
Rising of the Shield Hero

What Video Games (That involve characters) I've played Again, you are not limited to this selection. To be honest, I probably forgot some, so feel free to send me a series not listed:
Kingdom Hearts Series
Final Fantasy Series (I know a lot about the characters, but I haven't played every single game)
Overwatch
Assassin's Creed Series
Resident Evil Series
The Legend of Zelda
Super Mario (This may be a childish game to post to you, but I have seen people who RPed as lets say Peach or Bowser)
League of Legends
(This isn't a game you probably know of. It's a mobile game) Summoners War
Elsword
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (I know there's also an anime about this, but I'm just going to list it under video games)
Fire Emblem Series

Here's a list of cartoon series I've seen. Like I said before, You are not limited to these series, however I will be a little more strict about which cartoon series you choose. I don't want to do something like a Mr. Pickles vore RP:
Steven Universe
Star VS. The Forces of Evil
Gravity Falls
Adventure Time
(To be honest, there's a lot of others I know of, it's just that I'm not listing them. Just message me a series and I'll think about it)

I'm currently interested in doing: A hard-vore roleplay. Now, you don't have to do a hard vore RP, just something I'm looking to do. I've been wanting to do one for a while, just to see how it would be like~

Here's a list of my kinks. I do not need to have all of these in the roleplay, just what's best for you. If there's any kinks not listed, feel free to ask me:
What I will do:
Soft Vore
Hard Vore
Same-Sized Vore
Giant/Giantess
Oral Vore
Anal Vore
Hair Vore
Dress Vore
Absorption
F/M
Face-Sitting
BDSM
Farting
Burp/Belches
Gas Torture
Saliva
Snot
Piss
Digestion
Scat
Scat Torture
Futa
Female Domination
Prey Abuse
Large Gowns (The weirdest one of all lol)
Crazy Long Hair
Body Worship (Ass, Breasts, Vagina, Cock, Feet, etc.)
[If Giant/Giantess] Crushing (Ass, Breasts, Feet, etc.)

Last bumped by KingSolomon on Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:09 pm.
KingSolomon
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!