male predators seeking macro/micro vore.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

male predators seeking macro/micro vore.

Postby Wisply » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:51 pm

hi. i'm alex.

i'm an experienced and very verbose roleplayer. here are a few things about me as a writer.

i have decent grammar when i post in-character. i just do my own thing out-of-character.
    my post length has a typical minimum of about two meaty paragraphs, and there is no maximum. i try to mirror partners, but the minimum listed is usually what i prefer for my replies.
    i'm best at playing younger characters (eighteen to early thirties). i won't role-play characters below eighteen, and i won't play out any kinks related to minors.
    i get pulled into life often, so my post frequency is erratic. i post slowly.
    i love talking about scenarios and character interactions. expect me to get talkative when we initiate a story together.

here are my preferences.

no.

female predators.
    overweight predators.
    hyper anything.
    inflation.
    same-size vore.
    vaginal vore.
    farting and gas-play.
    scat-play or urine-play.
    absorption.
    sweat, filth, and anything particularly smelly or nasty.
    underage characters. (don't even think about asking me for this.)
    diapers or any kind of age-play.
    furries and ferals.
    playing femboy predators. (my male preds are always masculine.)

maybe.

multiple prey. (mostly focused on one prey while having the extras.)
    futanari. (for partners playing prey, it's fine with me. i won't play futas as predators.)
    cock vore.

definitely.

macro/micro. absolute requirement. prey must be small enough to be comfortably/easily swallowed by the predator. shrinking can be used alongside same-size interactions and sexual encounters, but vore must involve significant size difference.
    halflings (nagas, draconians, satyrs, centaurs, etc.)
    humans.
    oral vore.
    soft vore.
    unaware vore.
    hard vore. (from light, like drawing a little blood, to full-on dismemberment.)
    digestion. (optional, of course.)
    light food-play.
    hand-play.
    saliva-play.
    licking.
    biting.
    power-play.
    teasing.
    romance/romantic relationships.
    domination/submission play.
    consensual/dubious consent/non-consensual.
    light to heavy bondage.
    orgasm denial/control.
    sadism and masochism.
    intimidation.
    immobilization.
    humiliation.
    hypnosis.
    clothing entrapment.

i have numerous male predators, and my favorites to play tend to be humans or demi-humans. i have pre-established characters that i like to recommend to people, but i'm happy to create a brand new character if the scenario calls for it. i do all of my own art for my characters and very much enjoy creating visual references for them (and for yours, if you give me permission to draw them), but i'm also totally fine with starting a character out with just a thorough description.

i have plenty of ideas to share, but i really enjoy getting feedback and ideas from my partners as well. don't be shy asking me about specific scenarios you have in mind, so long as they don't involve anything in my definite no's for preferences.

i tend to prefer direct messages over the forum as my medium for stories, but i'm fine with doing threads as well if that's your preference. i'm pretty private about other social media, so don't expect me to send you my discord or whatever else right away. i need to know you well and be comfortable with it to be sending you that info.

i think that's about all i have to put here. feel free to send me a message if you're interested and thank you for reading.

Last bumped by Wisply on Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:51 pm.
Wisply
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!