Pred Looking for Gassy Playthings

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Pred Looking for Gassy Playthings

Postby GuttonyLazuris » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:01 pm

I'm not on Eka's too much anymore, and I pretty much soley RP over Discord these days. Shoot me a message here and I'll give you my contact details.
Additionally, I have embraced being a full pred! Bye bye being prey, it's only nomming others now!

*Last Updated on June 25th, 2023*

Loves:
AV - Love prey going up my butt and adding to it. Don't get too close!
Weight Gain - Aww Hun why'd you have to go and add to my hips? Atleast my ass is bigger..
Light BDSM - I'll tie you up and we'll have some fun, if you're down
Bimbos - Acting a bit dumb can be cute! And easy to nom
F/F - A good staple, and always fun.
H/F - I don't mind having a member. Can make things a bit more fun
Being Rude - I can be a bit rude and tease you before you end up coming out my rear. Always fun to be a bit cruel
Scat: You gotta come out somehow after you get eaten.. I don't mind it in public either
Gas: Very much a yes. I enjoy teasing prey with it, being casually gassy and the like

Teasing - Teasing just makes it worse but so good
Absorption - It's nice but AV is better
Transformation - Well yes you look pretty.. but why not leave my mark on you before I churn you to waste?
Master/Slave play - This fits in with light BDSM, I do like calling my prey names and them calling me proper names
M/F - Sometimes fun, here and there, but more rare then anything

Dislikes:
Male preys - Not something I enjoy
Watersports - Kinda an Eh for me. I get it, it needs to happen but.. never appeals to me really
Short post length - I'll still try, but if it's less then two sentences I will start to get a little peeved if I'm giving you a paragraph plus. Just try and match length.

Characters:
I've got a selection of characters, but the main ones I use are:
Brooke - Female Viera (Demi-Bunny girl!) who's my main staple. Brunette, shemale optional, will eat you happily
James - Male Aeromorph/Human for the rare time I'm in the mood to be a male pred. Does not see much use
Vera - Female Aeromorph known to tease before eating. And eat a lot
Naomii - Female Android set up to be a personal toilet... but has ended up eating others much more often and makes others into her toilets

I'm always down to brainstorm too, or make some minor changes to a character to just hit that right spot!
What I've really enjoyed is slightly more casual RP's. Just hanging about as characters, being a bit lewd and teasing some. With work Weekends are typically when I have time to do most things.
I've also got a love of using characters from various IP's, should you be interested. They have a tendency to become nice gas cushions or ass padding. Or both!

Last bumped by GuttonyLazuris on Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:01 pm.
GuttonyLazuris
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!