Cooking, Lesbians and Nudity, oh my!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Cooking, Lesbians and Nudity, oh my!

Postby sansatyrell » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:27 pm

I’ll keep it simple. Woman, seeing same. Into cooking and prep before we get into the eating. Prefer playing in the third person, with detailed-ish replies (as in, we don’t need like five paragraphs every round - that’s just unsustainable!) Consensual is a must - the most dubious I’ll consider is someone being against dinner at first but being talked into it. I can switch between pred and prey, but far prefer being prey right now (but if we vibe right, I’ll happily chow you down next time!)

Prefer playing with established canon characters, mainly because it helps cutting to the chase. If you have familiarity with the works - great! That’s definitely a plus. If not, I’d massively appreciate a quick google to get familiar! Going to list some of the stuff I’m most intrigued by doing, but there’s others I’m probably familiar with, so don’t be afraid to ask! The list as it stands right now:
Game of Thrones - Margaery and Sansa is the obvious match up, but I’m sure Cersei wouldn’t mind seeing either of those ladies on a silver platter. And something with Daenerys and Missandei would be a delight.
Pitch Perfect Its Anna Kendrick and Brittany Snow. Yes, I am a very basic lesbian. But also Anna Camp and Hailee Steinfeld! (I know this one is unlikely, but can’t blame a girl for trying. I doubt the mainstream Bechloe fandom would be down for these kind of plays!)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Mainly for Chloe Bennet.
Mass Effect Perhaps the Normandy is stranded somewhere, with just the female crew on board. Oh, they’ll be rescued, but... they don’t have enough food until then. Whatever to do...
Little Mix Okay, they’re real, but. I’m sure you can understand why.
Life is Strange What would be more badass than being a cannibal? Nothing! Or at least, that’s how Chloe sees it. Sorry Max!
Also Naya Rivera is great. just putting it out there.

There’s probably others too. To be added! But if any of this sounds interesting to you, drop me a line, and we’ll chat, see if we can figure something out. Just a few notes of stuff I’m decidedly not into, so as to not disappoint; furries, disposal, water sports, anything underage at all, non-con. I do, however, love spanking, public nudity, ENF, and confident nude females. If we do RP, it’ll be either in the forums or in PMs I’m afraid. .

Hope to hear from you soon!

Last bumped by sansatyrell on Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:27 pm.
sansatyrell
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!