Mouse/Micro human prey, looking for a predator! Read first!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Mouse/Micro human prey, looking for a predator! Read first!

Postby PipsqueakHiiri62 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:11 am

Hi! I'm Trevor the Mouse. (I'm also a bunny now, too.) I've tried and tried at finding some good roleplay partners on omegle, and while I have occasionally found some great partners, I've probably spent more time LOOKING for partners than actually roleplaying! So, I thought I would post here, and look on a site tailer made for voraphiles.

Everyone has their own kinks, and here are mine. If there is a * next to any of these, that means it's very unlikely I'll RP without this certain element. Anything without a * is something I'd be flexible on, but prefer.
Macro/micro* (Anything between one inch and six inches)
Digestion*
Disposal* (I really, really enjoy being squeezed out of a rear as pile of shit~)
Feral predators
Willing predators
Unaware predators
Willing prey* (however, I can pretend to be unwilling~)

Now I don't have many limits, but here are some things I just won't RP:
Diapers
Blood, outside of hard vore/digestion scenes. (Weird, I know)
Non-post vore scat of any kind. (Once again, weird. I love being scat, hate touching it x3)
Hyper of any kind, except maybe cum on occasion.

Pm me if you're interested! Please only reply if you have decent grammar and spelling. I typically post anywhere between a few lines to a paragraph, depending on my mood and what I have to work with.

Last bumped by PipsqueakHiiri62 on Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:11 am.
PipsqueakHiiri62
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!