Very young F looking for Pred to wing Vore her

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Very young F looking for Pred to wing Vore her

Postby Redstar101 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:53 pm

Hi guys, I'm looking for preds,male or female, who are willing to be one of the bat men creatures from the 1982 movie 'The Beastmaster'. I'm looking to either re-enact the Bird Men's Lair scene (Youtube clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_6x9NRz8gk) My prey character is a very small female human child aged around 5 years of age and is a very unwilling meal when it comes down to being eaten.

As for the scene I am looking to RP, we can Re-enact the scene as it is in the clip in the link above or we can come up with a different setting and scenario involving one of those Bird Men wing voring my prey character. I am also willing for my prey character to be raped while being fed upon.

This RP involves Digestion as shown in the clip which is my preference. I also prefer it for the Responder to be willing to RP as one of the creatures from the youtube clip.

I am also looking to RP the Beastmaster Scene where the winged creatures arrive to save the day at end of the battle with the Jun's Instead with my version Dar and the Juns are children.

I am also looking for somebody to commission a fanfic about the life of the kid in the cage, instead of it being a male in the cage I would like it to be female, the fanfic should describe the caged kid's life up to when the creature drops the kids remains. I am also looking for somebody who can draw a comic of the scene with a kid being the victim.

If your interested please PM and we can discuss the details further.

Last bumped by Redstar101 on Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:53 pm.
Redstar101
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!