Female prey looking for pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female prey looking for pred

Postby Emmarosey122 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:39 pm

Hello, my name is Emma and Im a girl looking for a male predator to rp with.

I usually rp as a grey bunny girl and I prefer non human partners, anthro or feral.

I'm experienced with roleplaying and I perfer medium to long length messages, and I would love to talk with you regardless of experience.

I'm also into sex with vore, but it's not a must
I like all types of vore, be it cock vore, anal vore, soft oral, hard oral, unbirth, or whatever you like.
I like digestion and disposal, but it isn't a must, I also like prey being kept as a slave :).

I like monster-ish preds, being hunted, fucked, and eaten, but I'm also into willing vore between friends or sexual partners. Let me know how you like it!

My only dislike is micro/macro, and other than that I'm really flexible, so don't be afraid to ask.

Alright, well I think thats it for me, I hope I didn't forget anything!
If you have any questions, want to talk, or want to roleplay, feel free to message me, here or on kik.

I'm not a fan of your first message asking me for nudes, if that's what you want, you have a much better chance of getting them by roleplaying with me and getting me to like you before asking, I'm not shy.

Kik messenger is my preferred platform to chat on, so it would be great if you messaged me there, my name is VorishEmma.
See you soon!

Last bumped by Emmarosey122 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:39 pm.
Emmarosey122
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!