Switch Pred/Prey for other switches

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch Pred/Prey for other switches

Postby BeesKnees » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:06 am

Well, it's been a while since I last updated this thing, two years in fact. So I opted to delete my entire previous post and start over.

Hi! I'm a swap looking for some new peoole to hang out with and RP. I really prefer to get to know people other than just some small flings. But heck if you're looking for that I can still do that too. I'll just probably be less receptive. I mostly pred but I still do love preying if I'm ever really feeling the mood, so I'm looking for other switches too! But if you mainly pred I'd love to chat it up with you too.~ So please feel free to send me a message, I love chatting with new people! If anything I say interests you or we have similar preferences feel free to shoot me a PM or add me on Discord. I use Discord as my primary communication service so if you want instant attention shoot me a friend request there. - MonarchSnake#8780 -

Boom F-List link Here!
The way I look at it everything is negotiable in my book. I like trying new things, and I have very few hard limits. Off the top of my head, the only thing I don't like is the overly hyper body parts tits, fat, balls, cock, etc. Then really bad literacy abilities, I know that's extremely 'cliche' at this point but if you can't string together sentences in a coherent intelligent way that I can't tell what's going on half the time please don't message me. The response length is less important, as long as I can tell you're trying and not sending me two short sentences of nonimportant buzzwords, we're good!

If you want a fuller picture of what I may or may not enjoy please go click on the F-List link. If you don't see something you're interested in on my lists please feel free to ask and explain what you like. I love trying new things if they interest me! But please if you have questions or just wanna talk about it. Please PM me! I'd love to chat!
Things I love/are most interested in
[*]Nsfw Scenes - Straight, Gay, whatever!
[*]Domination / Humiliation
[*]Begging / Coercion / Blackmail
[*]Leashes / Collars/ Pet play / BDSM
[*]Cloths of any kind the cuter and slutier the better
[*]Oral vore / Cock Vore - These are my most prefered but honestly anything works!
[*]Soft and Hard Vore - You might not like hard vore, but if I prey I do enjoy getting pretty messed up.
[*]Digestion - This is HEAVILY prefered. If I eat something I do expect them to digest, and vice versa.
[*]Disposal / After Digestion Scene - Hey it's not for everyone, I just enjoy it. So if you don't lemme know, and it can totally be skipped.
[*]Unwilling

Eh. . . Maybe?
[*]Human(s)
[*]MLP

Pls God No
[*]Underage / Loli / Shota
[*]Nagas
[*]Endo - This is honestly a really big deal breaker for me sometimes I can make an exception like if you're a switch, and you digest your food? Then I would be open to it. Like if there is a story reason, like oral vore scene into being regurgitated into say cock or anal vore with digestion. I'm totally down for.

I have quite a few characters to choose from! I really have no preference on any of them, it's only if they're prey or pred in a scenario! All of these links will be NSFW I'm just trying to show off my ocs!
[*]Jordan The Serperior - Big green grass snake
[*]Alex The Lopunny - Tittied Male Lopunny
[*]Pine-Cone The Eastern Grey Squirrel. - A cute tail maw having boy
[*]LuLu - Like my only female OC
[*]Chime the Floatzel - Big mean boy
[*]Moni the Miltank Cute 'friendly' cow

If I intrest you, please feel free to send me a PM or that discord add. I'm looking forward to chatting!

Last bumped by BeesKnees on Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:06 am.
Give me a hug! <3
BeesKnees
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!