M/Predator LF prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M/Predator LF prey

Postby BeesKnees » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:42 am

***READ ME***Mostly Male snake looking for prey and other switches to hang out with. If you're interested in being too know a snake inside and outside scroll down slightly.

I use Discord as my primary communication service so if you want instant attention shoot me a friend request there. - - CURRENTLY NAME IS CHANGED. Please PM first for current name!!!

Boom F-List link Here!
The way I look at it everything is negotiable in my book. I like trying new things, and I have very few hard limits. Other then really bad literacy abilities, I know that's extremely 'cliche' at this point but if you can't string together sentences in a coherent intelligent way that I can't tell what's going on half the time please don't message me. The response length is less important, as long as I can tell you're trying and not sending me two short sentences of nonimportant buzzwords, we're good!

Things I love/are most interested in
[*]Nsfw Scenes - Straight, Gay, whatever!
[*]Domination / Humiliation
[*]Begging / Coercion / Blackmail
[*]Leashes / Collars/ Pet play / BDSM
[*]Cloths of any kind the cuter and slutier the better
[*]Oral vore / Cock Vore - These are my most prefered but honestly anything works!
[*]Soft and Hard Vore - You might not like hard vore, but if I prey I do enjoy getting pretty messed up.
[*]Digestion - This is HEAVILY prefered. If I eat something I do expect them to digest, and vice versa.
[*]Disposal / After Digestion Scene - Hey it's not for everyone, I just enjoy it. So if you don't lemme know, and it can totally be skipped.
[*]Unwilling

Eh. . . Maybe?
[*]Human(s)
[*]MLP

Pls God No
[*]Underage / Loli / Shota
[*]Nagas
[*]Endo - This is honestly a really big deal breaker for me sometimes I can make an exception like if you're a switch, and you digest your food? Then I would be open to it. Like if there is a story reason, like oral vore scene into being regurgitated into say cock or anal vore with digestion. I'm totally dowe with.

Last bumped by BeesKnees on Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:42 am.
Give me a hug! <3
BeesKnees
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!