Female Prey up for Male Preds (now with Discord)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Prey up for Male Preds (now with Discord)

Postby pendingdelet02gb269b » Tue May 04, 2021 3:46 am

I'm looking for someone who'd like to play a male pred with me. You can ask even if you don't have a male pred ready. We can work something out. :3

Tell me your preferences first and we may work things through, and please be polite about it. You're also welcome to give some alternative prompts if you'd like.

One thing I'd like to add is that I highly prefer fearplay. It creates the same kind of adrenaline you get from watching a horror movie.

Here's the character I intend to play as. I guarantee she can "fill" the part. ;3

Discord: SpicyRamenBowl#1016

Rules: No underaged, no one sentence replies and no grammatical errors, please. Try going for a paragraph or two.

Last bumped by pendingdelet02gb269b on Tue May 04, 2021 3:46 am.
pendingdelet02gb269b
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!