Literate Male Prey Seeking RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Literate Male Prey Seeking RP

Postby Rayo » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:27 am

{ Introduction }

Greetings everyone!
Thanks for checking out this thread. I'm currently in search of a pred to enjoy vore scenes with, preferably ones with a storyline or plot other than just meeting up and gulping down ;) Though I won't turn you away if that's your thing. I just enjoy character interactions and telling a tale. I'm not picky when it comes to settings either. Whether it be modern, sci-fi, or fantasy. School, post-apocalypse, sea-faring pirates, cursed ruins, abandoned spaceships, or whatever! I am a male in real life for those of you who need to know. However, I personally will not try to unveil who you are in real life. If you feel like sharing information about yourself, that's fine. But I'm mostly here for the roleplaying aspect and having a good time with others who enjoy the same things. Don't get me wrong though, we can laugh, chat, joke around, and hold conversations outside of roleplaying. We're all here to have fun :D

{ Characters }

I have a lot of characters all of which are male. Most of them are human, but I do have demi's and anthros as well. All of whom have different personalities, professions, backgrounds, and interests.
However, I can make temporary characters for a scene if nothing there is to your liking. I don't have a preference as far as predators are concerned. I love humans, demis, furries, anthros, ferals, feathered, scaly, or even plants if that's your thing. Gender is not an issue either. I have a slight preference for female and herm predators, but I'll play with male preds too. So worry not :)

{ Experience and Post Styles }

Oh geez where do I begin? Um...I've been roleplaying for about seven years now, give or take. I have greatly enjoyed it for sure. However, please do not be discouraged or intimidated by that. I know some people might feel rather shy or nervous and mentally beat themselves up over whether their roleplaying correctly, made a good post, checked for errors or spelling, etc. I can perfectly understand those kinds of concerns, but I'm not here to pressure you or "correct" your "mistakes". As I stated earlier, we're both here to have fun. I'm not perfect myself. Sometimes I make posts that are on the large side, and if that bothers you just tell me and I'll try my best to make it more concise :-D . Grammar and spelling aren't a huge issue either. If I can understand what you're trying to get across that's fine. But please try to refrain from text speak or one-liners. It's hard for me to reply to your post properly if you don't give me stuff to work with or I can't understand you. I should also mention that I'll be posting from a 3rd-person perspective. If you feel most comfortable typing 3rd-person or 1st-person that's fine with me.
{ Examples }

{ Preferences }

My preferences kinda vary in some ways. And sometimes they don't fall into a like or a dislike, but hang in the middle. Sooooo for your convenience, I will instead rate them, and if you don't see a particular preference or kink listed here. That doesn't mean I hate, it probably means I'm not aware of it or forgot to put it down. So feel free to mention it in your PM. So without further ado.... :D

{-LOVE-}
Soft Vore
Oral Vore
Soft Digestion (gooey, melty, mushy, etc.)
Similar Sized ( taller or smaller than a human by 0 - 2 feet )
Size Difference ( taller or smaller than a human by 3 feet or more )
Burping (belching up clothes or possessions is an extra bonus)
Stomach Noises (Gurgle, Gloourp, Churn)

{-LIKE-}
Mind Games (a battle of wits is extra bonus points)
Unwilling Prey (when I'm unwilling it will be struggling, kicking, bribing, pleading, and the like. I won't actively try to kill the pred unless you request it. Nor will the prey carry weapons or cry tears unless you prefer they do)
Post-Vore Weight Gain
Humiliation (cross-dressing, pegging, belittling, etc.)
Taunting/Teasing Prey
Multi-Prey
Macro Micro
Sexual/Sensual Themes (groping, pleasuring, sucking, kneading, massaging etc.)
Tail Vore
Unbirth (w/ cum-digestion not regressing into a baby)
Cock-Vore

{-NEUTRAL-}
Disposal
Sex (Sorry to those who like it, but I won't actively seek it out. However, sexual themes are okay strangely enough. My mind is weird)
Soul Vore

{-DISLIKE-}
Anal Vore
Cooking
Reforming
Overly Submissive Characters

{-Not A Fan Of-}
Overly Large Body Parts (If it looks like the body part is wearing you instead of the other way around. It's too large :| )
Scent Play (gross smells)
Scat Play
Watersports
Hard Vore
Blood
Gore
Vampirism

This is a general list, but nothing is set in stone. I can be flexible sometimes depending on if you can make a strong argument. If there's something you are itching to try but it doesn't look like it will work out, just ask, you may be surprised by the answer :wink:

Phaaah! Finally! I think that's all that's needed to be said. If you read all of that kudos to you! You're already a winner in my book.
In closing, If you have any questions or want to start an RP please send me a PM. I will reply as promptly as I can.
That being said, I would prefer to RP here on the private forums, through PMs, or on Eka's dedicated Chat.
Thank you again for your time and patience! I look forward to hearing from you~

Last bumped by Rayo on Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:27 am.
Rayo
---

Return to Seeking partner!