Seeking F Prey for a Modern-Fantasy Adventure Roleplay/Game

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Seeking F Prey for a Modern-Fantasy Adventure Roleplay/Game

Postby Arthotus » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:29 am

Hey! I'm Arthotus, or Arty if you prefer. I'm looking for roleplayers interested in joining me on a discord server I created to host a more complex 'Adventure' Roleplay/Game. I am only interested in female prey, which you would create and control, and I shall play/run the setting as explained below, the predators/challenges and any NPCs. Beyond that, most others details are negotiable. Scenes would be set up semi-formally, and then conflicts will be resolved through stats and dice rolls, as there is an RPG progression system I've devised involved as well!

Setting Premise: The modern world as we know it is no more. Sometime in the mid 2000's, interdimensional rifts began to tear reality apart, unleashing horrors previously only imagined upon all corners of the world. The chaos with unfathomable, and the entire planet was devastated, but it wasn't the end. Over the coming years, humanity somehow endured, and reality slowly normalized once again, life on Earth in turn returned to a semblance of the peaceful age before the Great Sundering.

In the present, rifts appear much less frequently and are managed by a central authority known as the Rift Walker Authority, or RWA for short. Those who work under the RWA, who risk life and limb to delve into the rifts to stabilize or even close them, and to bring back all the treasure they can find, are Rift Walkers. The most experienced and powerful Rift Walkers are celebrities and leaders the world over, but most of those who challenge the rifts are more common folk, just trying to get by. Even if Rift Walking is a lucrative industry, it is still exceptionally dangerous. The value of life has changed after the calamity, power and status is more important than ever, and so little care is given to protect the lives of those weak many who challenge the rifts. Still, the call of Adventure, Fame, and Power attracts people as they always have, the fractures in reality a beacon of all things possible. Even so, only the foolhardy or brave risk it all in the Rifts!
----
If that sounds interesting to you, send me a message on discord, Arthotus#0935, and I'll send you a link to the discord so you can look around. No worries if you don't want to play after you read the rules and such, just let me know and I'll take you off the discord, no harm no foul.

If you are still interested after that though, I'll be happy to have you! Thanks for reading!

Last bumped by Arthotus on Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:29 am.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Return to Seeking partner!