GM seeking pred adventurer

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

GM seeking pred adventurer

Postby Aldrovandus » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:00 pm

Normally i'm a male pred/switch, but I thought it could be fun to gm something for someone hungry. I swore off rping a while ago, but it turns out I'm just bad at saying no which led to a lot of bad rps. So I'm going to try to be picky with this because otherwise I'll end up burning out almost immediately. But don't be shy about messaging me, I don't bite much!

What will be in the RP:
-Oral vore
-Fatal
-Same-size
-Male Prey (it doesn't have to be exclusively (or even majority!) male prey, but you gotta eat some boys)
-digestion

What won't be in the rp:
-Scat
-Underage
-Macro/micro
-Anal Vore
-unbirth
-feral pred

Things I like but arent at all necessary (and honestly the rp probably shouldn't include all of these):
-Big dicks
-Sex
-Cock vore
-way too much cum
-burping
-cocky arrogant or cruel preds
-cute preds
-gluttonous preds
-pet play
-worship
-feeding

Ideally I'd work with you to come up with an idea we both love, and I very much like brainstorming and coming up with a scenario. I do have some vague ideas I'd love to work with, though of course I'm happy to hear any suggestions or ideas you might have if you think I'll like them. But my idea was that setting would be this bronze-age fantasy world. Wide grasslands roamed by mammoths and the nomadic tribes that shepherd or hunt them, mighty barbarians, powerful shamans, oracles in hidden temples, river empires, priest-kings and ziggurats, ancient monsters and exotic creatures, cool stuff like that. I have a couple ideas... more like prompts really, for your character's archetype in this world, but at the end of the day it's your character so you don't have to fit these prompts at all.
Magical Trickster: Your power is the promise and the lie, you are a pact-maker and pact-breaker. Many know not to trust your silver tongue, but your strange and mystical powers are sought by everyone from lowly village chiefs to mighty warrior queens. Sure, sometimes the attention or your reputation land you in trouble and your magic can be fickle, but you're cunning and charming, and you always wind up with a full stomach at the end of the day. It's not your fault those dumbasses never understand the terms of deal anyway.
Mighty Hero: Honestly the gods might as well induct you into the heavens right now, so obvious is your destiny. It was always clear that you are no mere mortal, but you suppose there must be some great deeds you are known for before you can truly be known as a Great Name of the World. Not that you mind, you like the attention. On your adventures you take many trophies to prove your talent, and earn the admiration of many followers. Of course, following you isn't always the safest option; the adventuring is dangerous, plus sometimes you could use a snack. Still, it's not like there aren't genuine threats; many seek to make their own name by damaging yours, and some jealous gods plot to thwart your ascension, but you don't let that bother you, you're the hero.
(also, if you want we could use some dice and make this into an rpg. i have a system in mind id be happy to teach... though if we go down this route it will be way more story focused than just vore focused)

another thing i really like is just OOC teasing/flirting, im always down for that. so if that interests you, definitely message me.

Last bumped by Aldrovandus on Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:00 pm.
Aldrovandus
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!