LF Partners to do Fire Emblem related RPs

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

LF Partners to do Fire Emblem related RPs

Postby ChrisOrSomething » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:57 pm

Hey, hi, thanks for taking time out of your day to read a seeking post from little ol' me. Means a lot to me even if we don't do anything with each other and I hope you have a good day anyway!
If you are still interested, then I'm pretty much looking for what the name implies, someone to do something Fire Emblem related. I have played all of the games, meaning I am willing to do any character in the series, no matter how obscure they may be... As long as they fall under the criteria, of course. Besides that, anyone and any game in the Fire Emblem series is fair game. If you don't have anyone in mind, I can drop a suggestion or two.

Now, speaking of that criteria...

Things that I Iike.
F/M
Playing prey.
Same size vore.
Oral vore
Anal vore
Breast vore
Humans (Favorite pred and prey)
Female preds.
Femboy/Trap Preds (I'm a sucker for these.)
Things I can do but don't enjoy as much
F/F
Scat
Playing pred (I have to be in the mood which I'm not right now so please don't ask.)
No-no/Things I don't care for.
Male preds
Macro/Micro
Feral Preds
Hard vore
Cock vore

Anyway, that's it, really. Anything else not here is fair game or can be asked about. My PMs are always open, so feel free to message me about RPs or just say hi (I get a little lonely sometimes lol).
Have a good one!
Also on Discord! This is usually where I would prefer to do RPs but I'm willing to do them here too! (Chris Crungle#7006)

Last bumped by ChrisOrSomething on Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:57 pm.
ChrisOrSomething
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!