Lurking Demoness hungry for all!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Lurking Demoness hungry for all!

Postby lXlNeMiSiSlXl » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:34 pm

(Heads Up: Looking for detailed, fun writers)

I figured I'd give this a go since I'm currently suffering from an Art Block. Hopefully by RPing with people I'll be able to get some fun ideas and encourage my mojo to come back. So!

A little about this aforementioned Demoness, she goes by the name Jaz, she's a flirty and manipulative individual with very little remorse for her prey - even though she feigns it from time to time. Jaz is also quite the glutton, so don't worry about her reaching her limit easily, it'll take a lot to actually 'stuff' her. She enjoys manipulating her prey into a trance for her before gobbling them up and she's no stranger to Vorgys.

She's 100% Pred, never the opposite so if you're a non-switch Pred, there's nothing for ya here.

Appearance wise, her most common casual wear consists of a dark red v-neck t-shirt, a pair of black skin-tight jeans and black high heels, however she can change her outfit to match the situation or attract more unknowing prey~ So really, her outfit depends on the topic of the RP, but she's also willing to dress the way you want her to if you have a specific outfit ya want her in! As for body type, she's extremely curvy, large everything really.. But not the hyper-type large, being 8"1 tall her assets match her size, making her just big overall.

If you need more visual fuel, you can see her in my gallery here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/621346 (She doesn't have a profile page thingy, so this is the only visual representation I have of her right now.)

So now onto the lists of Likes and Dislikes:

Soft Femdom
Mass Vore
Herm/Futa (She has a spell to give herself a third leg, if thats your thing!)
Submissive Prey
Unwilling
Feral (She will eat ferals if thats your thing. She's an open book, as am I.)
Literate Replies
Relationships with Prey (Jaz has been known to have close relationships with prey that bring her more prey, it's often a mistress/slave type thing)
Herm/Futa Cock Worship

Neutral/Meh: (She will do these if you really want too.)
Anal Vore
Breast Vore
Cock Vore (Provided she's got her trouser snake~)
Graphic Sexual description (Though Sex is under Likes, I get turned off by overly descriptive sex scenes, will explain deeper if need be)
Perma-Vore (Available on Request)

Dislikes:
Micro/Tinies etc (Vore without a large gurgling belly to show it is boring to me)
Short Undetailed Replies
Hard Vore (It doesn't disgust me as much as you'd think, but it's not a kink for me either.)
Repawning/Reforming (Kinda ruins what Vore is for me.)
Male Preds (Major turn-off in my eyes)
Giantess
Scat/Farting
Unbirth

Naturally theres probably more to all of these lists, but this just gives ya an idea, I hope!

I usually just RP through PMs, either here or over on DA. I also have a Steam but that will be given through PMs if you want that. So yeah! Lemme know if you'd like to meet this lunatic and her seductive shananigans.

If theres anything you're uncertain of, please don't hesitate to ask me! I'm an open book when it comes to all this stuff and I've seen a lot more than whats mentioned here, so if you have something weird I might have heard of it before.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested! :gulp:

Last bumped by lXlNeMiSiSlXl on Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:34 pm.
lXlNeMiSiSlXl
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!