Currently seeking to join a rpg game group

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Currently seeking to join a rpg game group

Postby Killjoy364 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:25 am

Hello everyone reading this, its killjoy again with a new update. I'm currently seeking to join a group of people who are starting up a dnd game or something similar. as for how I wish to join I would prefer to be a player but I am not against dming my own game but it would take a while for me to make a interesting enough story for players.

and as for what kind of style of game I am open to most story ideas but may lean towards a more vore themed game.

also to note I am available for most hours of the day and I am willing to talk schedules as long as you don't just disappear after greetings so lets have fun XD.

Last bumped by Killjoy364 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:25 am.
Killjoy364
---

Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Seeking partner!