Male switch searching for male or herm partner

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male switch searching for male or herm partner

Postby Killjoy364 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:52 am

Hello everyone killjoy here just posting this search post up because I'm hoping to find people of either similar interest or others who want to have an enjoyable rp. I have been rping for a little while and though I am not the best rp partner I at least try to please my partners in any way possible. but I will admit I do have some problems with grammar such as missing certain points in punctuation or extremely long sentences but if your willing to endure that then shoot me a pm and we can start discussing potential ideas.

on a side note if anyone wants to do a rp with rpg mechanics then I am fine with that as well.

one other side note please don't respond if your just going to disappear after we talk out details please and thank you.

newest update: having now realized the last time I changed this I forgot my fetishes I will correct that now. my main forms of vore that I prefer are CV or AV, also I will mainly play a male role and hope for people to at least have some idea of a rp in mind. one other thing I should add is my main form of rp style is either pm or discord and one other kink I hope your ok with is hyper.

Last bumped by Killjoy364 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:52 am.
Killjoy364
---

Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Seeking partner!