Literate Pred/Prey Switch looking for literate partners

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Literate Pred/Prey Switch looking for literate partners

Postby Gone » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:06 pm

Hey everyone! I've been on this site for a while now, so I figured I should let everyone officially know that I'm seeking RP partners.
Let me be clear about a few things before I get into my interests.
1. Don't expect me to be around all the time. My job is rather busy, and though I try to find time to RP as much as I can, I won't always be able to.
2. I don't really have a set post length. My replies will be as short or long as I see fit, or however long it should be for the post preceding it.
3. I'm not going to always be pred. If you come to me expecting a pure predator, then don't bother.
4. I only RP over IMs. Do not approach me if you prefer RPing over PMs, as I will not do that.

Still here? Okay, great! Let's get into it then.
I'm into a lot of stuff that is considered to be gross, so that's a warning I guess.

Favourite things (I need at least two or three of these in an RP to enjoy it, but it's not 100% required)
-Chubby/Fat predators (FAVE)
-Sweat/Musk (FAVE)
-Oral Vore (FAVE)
-Anal Vore (Dirty) (FAVE)
-Farts (FAVE)
-Burps (FAVE)
-Facesitting/Gassing (FAVE)
-Feet/Paws/Hooves (FAVE)
-Feral Predators (I'm a sucker for lions, Elephants, horses...etc.) (FAVE)
-Watersports (FAVE)

Maybes:
-Willing Digestion
-Unbirth
-Human predators
-Hard vore (Very rare)
-Drowning
-Macro/Micro (Sometimes)

No (as in, don't even try to get me to do it. If I know you well enough, you can suggest it, but don't expect me to say yes.)
-Gore outside of digestion (Unless it's a non-fetish RP)
-Scat eating
-Diapers

For a more in depth look at some other things I can do, look at my F-List. https://www.f-list.net/c/voltwrecker/

-I've been into canon play lately, and while it's certainly not required, feel free to ask me about canon characters (NOT humans) if you want.
- Bonus if you want to play Champa from DBZ, Bolt, Dragon from Jane and the Dragon or Alphys from Undertale. Pretty obsessed with them. >3>

If something isn't listed here, it's a grey area. I might have just forgotten to list it, or I've never tried it. Feel free to ask if you have any questions, and PM me before adding me anywhere, please.

I'd really like at least two or three (FAVE) items to be included in our RP. If you do not like ANY of the things I put (FAVE) next to, don't bother...

One last thing to get absolutely clear: please don't approach me if your English is not decent, or if you have never RPed before. I have nothing against those, but roleplaying is for both sides' enjoyment, and bad grammar/spelling/quality is a major turn off.
If you can put up with all of that, then feel free to PM me.

EDIT: Please do not verbally (Or in this case, I suppose, textually?) Assault me because I don't like something that you can't RP without. My likes and dislikes are clearly outlined. It's not my fault that you want to add in something that I put under my 'no' section.

Also, an image of my only solid character right now for those who want - when I say solid, I mean a character I have actual art of. I have a lot of characters otherwise.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22654789/

Last bumped by Gone on Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:06 pm.
Gone
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!