F/F switch searching for unbirth!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F/F switch searching for unbirth!

Postby SmokyKisses » Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:29 am

Hello! If you've clicked on this link, odds are you're interested in ladies stuffing other ladies into their pussies. I'm both into being the lady being stuffed into a pussy and the lady stuffing her pussy, and I'm into both willing and unwilling scenarios. I adore monster-girl preds, and love transformation, especially of the prey into the pred's kind.

I've got a few scenarios in mind, some tastes I'd love to sate. and if you've got an idea you think might be up my alley, go ahead and suggest it! So, to get things started...

• The cycle of the insect-girl... A woman, willingly or unwillingly, is unbirthed by the queen of a race of insect monster girls. Bees, moths, ants - all perfect. She is birthed as a mere larvae, a helpless and docile existence, tended to by the rest of the colony. Will she come to accept and embrace her new existence, and perhaps in time become a queen herself, unbirthing new victims into her hive?
  • A woman who has a bit too much to drink at a club one night leaves with a monster girl, and ends up agreeing to be unbirthed. She discovers the experience to be wondrous, forming a relationship with her new pred. But there might be a side-effect to all of their unbirthing...
  • A group of adult magical girls face off against - and succumb to - a sultry monster-girl pred. They can all be conquered by the same pred, or each being claimed by a different pred.
  • A woman discovers her next door neighbour is a beautiful, elegant caterpillar-woman who frequently smokes from a long holder. One thing leads to another, and the woman ends up unbirthed by the caterpillar. But as she soon discovers, those the caterpillar-woman unbirths tend to get very addicted to her cigarettes, something she loves to exploit...
  • A farmhand discovers a cow-girl at her newest job, and learns the cow-girl likes to stimulate her milk production via unbirth. But maybe her involvement ends up sparking a relationship, or changing her in some way...
  • An apprentice witch on the hunt for alchemical ingredients ends up making a dire mistake, and ends up in the womb of an alraune, a dragoness, a mermaid, or any number of other monster girls! Will she escape each pred, or be turned into one of their kind, a docile pet, or brainwashed slave?

Last bumped by SmokyKisses on Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:29 am.
SmokyKisses
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!