Feral Dragon and Anthros Looking for Switches and Prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Feral Dragon and Anthros Looking for Switches and Prey

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Mon May 08, 2023 2:43 pm

Greetings! First things first, I am not looking for sex nor human, demihuman, or human-like partners. So no centaurs, demi-humans, elves, agnels, etc, please.

My standard operating for roleplay is I usually have my characters eat one of my partners first, before then most of my cast opens up as switches to go either way. My main dragon sona is pred only, many of my other characters hover between 30-80% pred

You can find my general preferences here https://www.f-list.net/c/gramzon%20wingard/
And images of my main character and some of my other characters here http://www.furaffinity.net/user/gramzonthedragon/

I am often looking for other ferals about my size to be prey, with 70-150% of my own size being the sweet spot. Dragons, griffins, big horses, and the like being the most obvious candidates. I love unwilling meals, oral vore, digestion, and disposal the most. Somewhat graphic digestion, crushing stomach, fast swallowing, prey describing their trip through the intestines, and domination are fun for sure. I can be more gentle and don't have to do super hardcore digestion things, but it's less likely to be a perfect match if you're a hyper-willing, endo, micro human kind of deal. I absolutely won't do sex, minors, CV, humans or kissing. Demi humans are very shaky.
I do enjoy side by side predding or playing feeder to characters i like, or when we want to make two more preddy characters work together and enjoy some "sfw" ass gropes, belly rubs, etc.

Faves:
-soft oral vore
-digestion
-disposal (ideally without using "pucker" or other "cutesy" names for the anus) in a toilet or on the ground
-burps
-same size
-multiprey
-boob/butt weight gain for females especially
-semi-graphic digestion
-digestion-related full body growth (ex: dragon digests dragon, grows taller and longer, enabling consumption of larger/more numerous prey) on rare occasions
-lean characters, minus butts and bust
-Dragons, griffins, avians, shark anthros
-fantasy

Can do!:
-semi-hard vore: biting hard enough to injure, chomping off natural weapons like zorgoia stingers, horns, or claws. no dismemberment.
-quite graphic digestion
-melty digestion
-farts sometimes
-light weight gain
-most ferals, anthros, taur
-Groping/poking
-light/easy combat
-sci-fi
-modern
-basic magic

Maybe... rarely:
-anal vore
-hard vore, ideally not to the point of prey death before consumption.
-magic: often strikes as too op for my tastes, hard to describe the balance i enjoy.
-demi/human prey, fine with supporting and generic characters not involved with vore to be humanoid such as town guard, random citizens, bartenders, etc.
-demons as prey, mainly for my cleric anthro griffiness. Never really get to try this, it's fatal vore, but not perma as I avoid that.

Nope nope nope!
-human/demi/human-ish preds. gross, muh disassociations!
-watersports
-playing prey with inferno
-teasing my pred onlies/me with vore unless already established that the threatening character is eaten after said teasing
-genitals and sex: not into that! Use cartoon noods!
-nipples
-hard drug use
-size difference outside of multiprey
-slimes/goos
-angels
-herms/futa or cuntboys or the like, nonbinary is fine
-masturbation: do this in my guts and you're coming out of there and getting shredded.

Don't be afraid to ask questions if you're unsure! PM me for more details and please be patient as I won't always be checking this site often. I mainly use discord and telegram for roleplay.

Last bumped by GramzonTheDragon on Mon May 08, 2023 2:43 pm.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!