Literate micro seeking preds! Up for most anything!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Literate micro seeking preds! Up for most anything!

Postby manty » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:11 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello there!

I am always on the lookout for new, interesting people to role play with. So before I delve further into my likes / dislikes, there are a few things I tend to need in an rp:

I prefer to play the prey role. I have on occasion played pred before, but it doesn't do much for me Im afraid.
I generally play male characters.
I tend to prefer playing human characters, but have no problem player other races if its strongly preferred.
I love size differences and micro/macro
I tend to write detailed and descriptive posts, ranging from 1-3 paragraphs, and greatly appreciate partners who do the same.

I have quite a lot of experience role playing at this point and would like to consider myself quite well versed in it. An important thing for me is communication before and during rps, I want both parties to enjoy whats happening and communicating likes / dislikes and setting up the scenario together usually leads to better role-plays from my experience.

I tend to make my characters on the spot, so I don´t have any detailed profiles or pictures to share of those.

Vore is something inherently sexual for me so including sexual content and themes is always a big plus. I don´t care about your gender, both in rp and outside.
I can do most gender pairings, though as mentioned earlier I prefer to play as a male myself.

Anal vore
Vore
Ferals
Full tour
Non fatal
Dragons
Unaware
Scat
Unbirth
Sex
Humans
Foodplay
Cock vore
Furries

Dislikes:
Same size
Hard vore
Explicit gore
canon play
under aged characters

Possible scenarios:

College roomates
You study at some sort of college and is scheduled to get a new roommate. When he arrives at your dorm however, you find out he is a micro. Might be hard to adjust to living with a micro sized roommate, but it might have some unforeseen advantages. Maybe you end up using him for your own pleasure, teasing him etc. Could also evolve into friendship / romance if we want to.

I´d love to hear your own ideas for scenarios as well! So if you have something you have been dying to play, feel free to message me your ideas!

If you are interested send me a message and we might be able to work something out.
I can play over PMs / Skype /telegram / discord

Last bumped by manty on Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:11 pm.
manty
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!