Literate micro seeking pred, up for almost anything!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Literate micro seeking pred, up for almost anything!

Postby manty » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:30 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello there!

I am always on the lookout for new, interesting people to roleplay with. So before I dwelve further into my likes / dislikes, there are a few things I tend to need in an rp:

I prefer to play the prey role nearly all of the time.
I generally play male characters.
I tend to prefer playing human characters, but have no problem player other races if that´s preffered.
I love size differences and micro/macro
I tend to write detailed and descriptive posts, ranging from 1-3 paragraphs, and greatly appreciate partners who do the same.

I have quite a lot of experience roleplaying at this point and would like to consider myself quite well versed in it. An important thing for me is communication before and during rps, I want both parties to enjoy whats happening and communicating likes / dislikes and setting up the scenario together usually leads to better roleplays from my experience.

I tend to make my characters on the spot, so I don´t have any detailed profiles or pictures to share of those.

Vore is something inherently sexual for me so including sexual content and themes is always a big plus. I don´t care about your gender, both in rp and outside.
I can do most gender pairings, though as mentioned earlier I prefer to play as a male myself.

Recently I have had a hankering for feral preds, be they normal animals, dinosaurs, dragons or other mythological monsters,
if you are interested in playing a feral pred, I´definetly be onboard! Though other types or preds are of course also welcome!

Anal vore
Vore
Ferals
Unbirth
full tour
Non fatal
dragons
Unaware
scat
unbirth
sex
Humans
foodplay
Cock vore
Furries

******************************************Dislikes:
Same size
Hard vore
Explicit gore
canon play
underaged characters

If you are interested send me a message and we might be able to work something out.
I can play over PMs / Skype /telegram

Last bumped by manty on Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:30 am.
manty
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!